Why do we keep going back to WalMart? WHY??!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    No, his nametag had another name and he was not heavy. Normal build, probably 5'8" or so. White hair. He was as helpful as he could be.

Was the older guy kind of heavy? His name is Joe. He doesn't have enough brains to pound out of a rat hole. I've known him my whole like. I buy my ammo at Brownsburg WalMart as they have a LOT more than Crawfordsville. THey are both about the same distance away from me.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I like the used gift card idea. There's a couple people I'd like to **** off like that... LOL

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I don't have time to harass people I don't like. I have to reserve my good pranking resources for my friends and family.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    I've noticed that many retailers are giving special "confirmation receipts" that shows where someone has paid for the gift card. It has only limited information including the dollar amount of the gift card and a number that will link the card to the original transaction. I bought some gift cards for several different places at Kroger and they were doing this. I got one of these to put with every card that I gave away. IMO, every retailer should be doing this. :yesway: :patriot:
    :cheers:

Top Bottom