Why Did They Have To Steal The Election?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    How about this:
    Because there's no probable way an individual like this would receive votes

This is more devastating than Johnson's Aleppo screw up.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Funny thing about this thread, (I didn't reread it) is I don't believe anyone posted much about why they stole it. I think it's dead...
    I think Jamil's point of contention is that you apparently want only those that believe it was stolen to comment on why they did it.

You accept the notion that it was stolen and want to move past that into a continuation beyond the stolen vote discussion in the other threads in which there is too much pushback. You want to move on without the non believers and if you had the mod tools you would most likely lock them out of the discussion for veering off topic as you see it.

In short you want only those that agree with you to post in this thread. I get it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    How about this:
    Because there's no probable way an individual like this would receive votes

This is more devastating than Johnson's Aleppo screw up.

I'd be happy to sign all these EO's if that's what I'm supposed to do. Whatever you want me to do.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    How about this:
    Because there's no probable way an individual like this would receive votes...
    Just spitballin here, but I can think of one way such an individual would receive votes; if some people perceived his opponent to be worse.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Trump's supporters are always quick to point out how hated and vilified he was by the Dems and the MSM. It's a point of pride for Trump, and his supporters, just how much he pissed of his opponents. Did you think they'd see Biden's compromised state, put their hatred for Trump aside, and vote for him?

For every member of the Cult of Trump there's a MSM kool aid drinkin Democrat that honestly believes Trump is "literally" Hitler.

But these groups didn't decide the election. People who don't strongly identify with either group did. And a few million more found Biden to be the less repugnant choice than Trump.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Just spitballin here, but I can think of one way such an individual would receive votes; if some people perceived his opponent to be worse.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Trump's supporters are always quick to point out how hated and vilified he was by the Dems and the MSM. It's a point of pride for Trump, and his supporters, just how much he pissed of his opponents. Did you think they'd see Biden's compromised state, put their hatred for Trump aside, and vote for him?

For every member of the Cult of Trump there's a MSM kool aid drinkin Democrat that honestly believes Trump is "literally" Hitler.

But these groups didn't decide the election. People who don't strongly identify with either group did. And a few million more found Biden to be the less repugnant choice than Trump.

I read a post like this and realize just how good the propaganda networks are.

One of the demographic voter changes was higher educated which are the demo most likely to explain away the election fraud with this point. Because their friends felt this way they apply it to the broader election.

There is plenty of evidence indicating a stolen election.

How can we defend the 2A, when so many are incapable of seeing the steal that is the first domino to fall to take your guns?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I think Jamil's point of contention is that you apparently want only those that believe it was stolen to comment on why they did it.

You accept the notion that it was stolen and want to move past that into a continuation beyond the stolen vote discussion in the other threads in which there is too much pushback. You want to move on without the non believers and if you had the mod tools you would most likely lock them out of the discussion for veering off topic as you see it.

In short you want only those that agree with you to post in this thread. I get it.
    There is a reasonable issue in Ingomike's position. How can you offer a credible opinion on the reason for an event you deny happened?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

What I wanted was to discuss the myriad of reasons they stole the election. What are their goals? Simple as that. So by definition one most likely would believe the election stolen to contribute, though not required to have suggestions as to why. There are likely a dozen threads on whether the election stolen, why would we need another?

Just like a thread about a Glock trigger, posts on how bad a gun a Glock is are not welcome. As anti drinking or anti smoking are not welcome in the bourbon and cigars threads.

The change of discussion to if the election was stolen changed the thread and the original question was never really discussed beyond one liners and we will never know what interesting would have come from such a discussion, I had hoped some additional info on what to watch for, to protect 2A rights...

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    What I wanted was to discuss the myriad of reasons they stole the election. What are their goals? Simple as that. So by definition one most likely would believe the election stolen to contribute, though not required to have suggestions as to why. There are likely a dozen threads on whether the election stolen, why would we need another?

Just like a thread about a Glock trigger, posts on how bad a gun a Glock is are not welcome. As anti drinking or anti smoking are not welcome in the bourbon and cigars threads.

The change of discussion to if the election was stolen changed the thread and the original question was never really discussed beyond one liners and we will never know what interesting would have come from such a discussion, I had hoped some additional info on what to watch for, to protect 2A rights...
    Oh I get why you started this thread and what you hoped to get out of it. I'm not being critical of that.

I was just posting my take on it for those that want to continue arguing about the validity of the stolen vote claims here from the other threads.

I get that you want to move the discussion past that for those that believe because it was apparently going no where in the other threads regarding convincing the non believers.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Because when Trump got elected and did well, despite all they could do to work against him, they saw the dream of power slipping away. They weren't sure even the plandemic could be sufficiently weaponized to stop America First, given that nothing else had ended up being effective.

They didn't want to show their hand, they had to. Now that they have, as the usual cover for their machinations becomes ineffective and people see the real wolves underneath the shearling, they feel they have to consolidate power fast or it will happen to them again

vulindlela

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2020
    Avon
    In my heart I so want that to be true, that President Trump's role has been a dam, as an obstruction or a door stop. The alternative, that he was a facilitator from the get go to revamp the political landscape, was a possibility I've had to work my way through over the last few years.
    It is true. That is why those Elites hate him so much. Since they control the masses, they could get them to do the bidding for them.
    Check out #3 on the list.
    That does not happen with Trump in office.

Top Bottom