Who's going to one of the nicest gun auctions ever?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    That's a lot of guns, at 37 pages of listings. Anybody know what this guy did for a living that he could afford to build a collection that large.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Looking at the list of firearms, I am going to have to sell a few body parts and remortgage the house. The guy had some really nice firearms!!!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    HOLY *****, BATMAN!!! Want a Garand? A Luger? A Ruger? An AR? An AK? A revolver? An 870? A Sig? A Glock? A 1911? A 1911 A1? An Enfield? WOW!!

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Very bad part of Indy. The transfer fee is way out of line. I suggest everyone stay away...

No need to go ill file a complete report on here for you. :whistle:

338sniper

Marksman
    Rating - 97.2%
    35   1   0
    Jul 15, 2012
    We are talking nearly a quarter million dollars in this auction alone. The amount of ammo alone is mind blowing. Several calibers we haven't seen available in years. I've been talking with someone pretty important during this process and the information I have been given has been pretty accurate so far. If the rest of the info I have gotten is as accurate be prepared to go BROKE!

some people may of found it rude that I was "unconvinced" by Elizabeth passing away. However, that was not where I was going with it. I was merely concerned what would happen to this AMAZING collection. Could you imagine this all being destroyed? She didn't want nothing to do with these guns after the incident. That's why the auction has happened so quickly. She had been persuaded into the auction as that was not her original plan. (A 100k-200k cash offer would have originally bought this collection I believe from the conversations I've had).

While I may appear to be a heartless, uncaring, and self centered person, I assure you this was the best solution to all parties (ms. Roberts and the gun community) think about that. I'm not sure what's in store for the remainder of the guns, ammo, parts, ect...with the recent passing of Ms. Roberts, But I am hoping to know more this week.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'll be there, with my pops. Surprised though they haven't advertised it anymore then they have. No online bidding and it is not showing up on auctionzip.com. I heard he had some class 3 weapons but do not see any in the auction. If they were not legal Does that mean they will be destroyed??

Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    Nice collection up for grabs. I need to win the lottery this week. Also with him getting killed in Greentucky, I knew she'd never go to trial. That is one funny little town out there to say the least. There are a lot of skeletons in a lot of closets.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    It sucks to be held in a bad part of Indy, at least enough to keep me away.

Very bad part of Indy. The transfer fee is way out of line. I suggest everyone stay away...

No need to go ill file a complete report on here for you. :whistle:
    Bad part of Indy? I would disagree. I-65 is a very good divider of good/bad parts of Lafayette Rd.

id love to go, but unable to sell my soul again. I'd love to have a collection like that one day. Prepare for crazy prices?

Top Bottom