• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I can't remember where I heard it, though.....

Quit being led by the media ring in your nose and base your obviously low-intellect opinions on factual data. Bravo was not abused. He was disciplined and anyone desirable in our society applauds The mods for being a good mods.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I thought he was banned a few days ago but profile says activity 1 day ago. Maybe he got 2 this week.

I know......reported.
    I think it shows activity every time his browser tries to log in. So if his browser pulls up those top sites you usually browse, he could be trying to log in unintentionally for awhile.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I figured so after reading his posts. I don't recall any that were even close to cordial. I admit I didn't read much past the first page, though.

I've had a few dealing with him myself. He is the only person I left neg Rep for.
    Others have even PM'ed me saying the dude was a couple taco's short of a combo platter. Sometimes you have to just walk away and let nature takes it's course. (like the time my Brother put a penny in the electrical outlet)

I have to say that seeing that he has suffered a massive pounding by the Ban Hammer is like when some punk kid flips you off as he buzzes past you in his beat up smoking piece of crap car, and you get to see him sitting on the side of the road getting a big fat ticket. Oh the pleasure of honking and waving as I go past is priceless.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think the political forum just had a mysterious thread disappearance... :shady: Something like "Terrorists in America". It was there one moment, and the next moment it wasn't. I made it IBTD (In Before The Disappearance) though! :D Pretty sure I know which post it was too, but didn't pay attention to who it was.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think the political forum just had a mysterious thread disappearance... :shady: Something like "Terrorists in America". It was there one moment, and the next moment it wasn't. I made it IBTD (In Before The Disappearance) though! :D Pretty sure I know which post it was too, but didn't pay attention to who it was.
    Time to /grep for shooters :-)

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County

I avoid the political forum. My ability to keep my mouth shut is only so strong and I don't want to test my strength.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom