• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That, IMO, is because the feebs think they ARE the law and the law should be what they say it is. Watching how they have performed the last 10 years, I'm beginning to think it is time to 'burn down' the organization (dear gov't spies, that is a euphemism not a threat) and rebuild it from the ground up. I used to think that perhaps the rank and file still hove to the finer principles of the organization's illustrious (that is to say pre- J Egdar) past, but I just don't believe that anymore. If they did, they would revolt against the sullying of their organization and at least leak the truth (or links to it). Alas, nada

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I never thought the government would do the vaccine credentials, that was always the head fake while the corporate partners actually implemented them. Nothing is settled...
    Don’t forget that the big goal is digital currency. Digital currency can’t work without having a digital ID attributed to each individual.

A digital vaccine passport was just going to be the easiest way to slide into it. And don’t forget there are “variants” and “surges” out there that will continue to be the boogie man for the next two years, at least.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    My hope is that the constant destructive overreach is bringing about the sort of wokeness - the realization of what progressives and their enablers really are and what their goals entail - that proves their undoing

H.R.1 smacks of desperation, perhaps they are seeing the moving finger even now

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    WTF??? Who gives a f**k the source link when an image letter from the FBI is displayed?

It clearly says "you are breaking the law" on FBI letterhead. What more would prove the position of the government?
    No. No it doesn't say "you are breaking the law". It says "you may be breaking the law". are vs. may.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    No. No it doesn't say "you are breaking the law". It says "you may be breaking the law". are vs. may.
    Why do they even give 3/16 of a damn, especially considering that theh are generally disinterested in anything that would normally be considered to merit their attention.

ArmyNavyVet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2021
    Hammond
    For what its worth, searching using DuckDuckGo gives many results that are not given by Google. I would also recommend using Brave browser. FF seems to be updating every couple weeks and is allowing hacks. I have stopped using it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don't put quotes around paraphrasing. Look at the letter. It says exactly that. The article says something different than the official document.

Now if it is true is another matter. Probably a we will get you on what we can when we get you kinda thing.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Why do they even give 3/16 of a damn, especially considering that theh are generally disinterested in anything that would normally be considered to merit their attention.
    Well they didn't think of it and don't have agents in place to create patsies, so they are behind the curve. Besides local LEOs doing all the work, it seems to be the only way they can get credit.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And in other news, strong Republican governors stand up to corrupt DC influence - News at 11!

“White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Tuesday ruled out the Biden administration playing any role in a "vaccine passport" system as Republican governors in particular balk at the concept.

The government is not now, nor will we be supporting a system that requires Americans to carry a credential. There will be no federal vaccinations database and no federal mandate requiring everyone to obtain a single vaccination credential," Psaki told reporters at a briefing.”

Not that I think it’s over, but it appears to be over for now.
    Joe will be calling on corporations to be the government's proxy. A government "covid passport" would violate the 14th amendment. It's unclear if businesses could even do it if they are public accommodations. But I'm sure they'll try. People need to sue if they're denied access to public accommodations because they don't have a vaccine card. For one thing it's forcing people to divulge personal medical information. Get the right case going all the way up to SCOTUS and it may settle this nonsense once and for all.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Joe will be calling on corporations to be the government's proxy. A government "covid passport" would violate the 14th amendment. It's unclear if businesses could even do it if they are public accommodations. But I'm sure they'll try. People need to sue if they're denied access to public accommodations because they don't have a vaccine card. For one thing it's forcing people to divulge personal medical information. Get the right case going all the way up to SCOTUS and it may settle this nonsense once and for all.
    SCOTUS should settle it but I am not putting any cash bets on it.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

The Covid passport would also be a violation of Roe vs Wade, hilariously enough.
    It doesn't need to go to scotus, precedent is already set.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The Covid passport would also be a violation of Roe vs Wade, hilariously enough.
    Yeah, I saw that on Tim Pool's podcast. I'm not completely sure that it would be applied like that in a legal decision specifically about companies requiring covid vaccine cards for service, but damn it would be hilarious if it were.

ArmyNavyVet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2021
    Hammond
    I think everyone needs to watch this. It goes into great detail about the Vaccine. Turns out that is a bi part bio weapon. If you want a direct link please send me a PM.

Emergency Saturday Broadcast! World Shocked By SPARS 2025-2028 Document​

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    “Right to Privacy”, and all that. Some kinds of “privacy” will have to be adjudged to be more important than others.

They’ll have to pack the Supreme Court to ensure that the Covid Passport is not covered by the “penumbras and emanations” of the Bill of RIghts.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Don’t forget that the big goal is digital currency. Digital currency can’t work without having a digital ID attributed to each individual.

A digital vaccine passport was just going to be the easiest way to slide into it. And don’t forget there are “variants” and “surges” out there that will continue to be the boogie man for the next two years, at least.

Dead on bullseye

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Digital currency doesn’t work without ID’ing the individual? :scratch:

Bitcoin.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Digital currency doesn’t work without ID’ing the individual? :scratch:

Bitcoin.
    IDK, are bitcoin accounts structured like numbered Swiss accounts? If a/the government controls aggregation of digital currency transactions, would they not know the identities of the parties involved?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    IDK, are bitcoin accounts structured like numbered Swiss accounts? If a/the government controls aggregation of digital currency transactions, would they not know the identities of the parties involved?
    I'm just saying a person doesn't HAVE to be identifiable to exchange bitcoin. Of course you get the government involved and they'll want to know what you had for dinner.

Top Bottom