• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slipnotz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 31, 2010
    Two Bear Arms in Etna Green does Kydex holsters. They are just west of Warsaw, give them a call 574-205-0220.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Can I ask what your specific requests may be? Because there are some pretty amazing holster makers out there that are making super high quality gear.

Have you checked with: Henry Holsters, Phlster, Dark Star Gear, JMM Custom Kydex, HolsterCo, and/or NSR Tactical?

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Can I ask what your specific requests may be? Because there are some pretty amazing holster makers out there that are making super high quality gear.

Have you checked with: Henry Holsters, Phlster, Dark Star Gear, JMM Custom Kydex, HolsterCo, and/or NSR Tactical?
    I have certain clips and wings that I like. I’ve got a holster for a g19 that is the best I’ve ever had, but it was made here local and sold at a local shop, they no longer carry them... I’m going to call later and see if they have contact for the guy who used to make them. I will look into the brands you posted.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I have certain clips and wings that I like. I’ve got a holster for a g19 that is the best I’ve ever had, but it was made here local and sold at a local shop, they no longer carry them... I’m going to call later and see if they have contact for the guy who used to make them. I will look into the brands you posted.
    I'm guessing what you have is a patriot concealment. If that's the case the guy who made it (good friend of mine) is put of the game.

Top Bottom