• ...and so much more!
  • GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Has BHO commented on this yet?
    I doubt it, considering he has been too busy campaigning on FB to have his PR people even mention 9-11.

** I don't get how someone could be so stupid, with as prevalent as facebook is nowadays to not post something other than campaign crap on there.

ABolt243

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Shelbyville, IL
    The United States of Islam is coming together nicely. If you've seen 2016, you know the reference.

I've always understood that U.S. Embassies and the land they occupy are considered U.S. soil. It was attacked. Shoot the bastards.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    According to the NYT:

On the 11th anniversary of the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, the assaults were a violent reminder that the changes sweeping the region have hardly dispelled the rage against the United States that still smolders in pockets around the Arab world.

Rage against the US? I thought BHO was reaching out to the Muslim world? :dunno:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The United States of Islam is coming together nicely. If you've seen 2016, you know the reference.

I've always understood that U.S. Embassies and the land they occupy are considered U.S. soil. It was attacked. Shoot the bastards.

Perhaps President Obama is keeping open his options of being the leader of this new country after he gets done with his work here.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Now there's an unconfirmed report that the US ambassador to Libya was killed in the attack in Benghazi. If true, and no response by the president?

Apparently a really, really serious apology by the president is due.

On the anniversary of 9/11. I guess we can contrast BHO with GWB on this.

(Here's how the prez spent his Tuesday morning: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...d=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec3_lnk1&pLid=204143)

And the coincidence of the president snubbing Netanyahu...

Last edited:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Now there's an unconfirmed report that the US ambassador to Libya was killed in the attack in Benghazi. If true, and no response by the president?

Apparently a really, really serious apology by the president is due.

On the anniversary of 9/11. I guess we can contrast BHO with GWB on this.

(Here's how the prez spent his Tuesday morning: Obama-DJ Laz Interview: President Talks Flo Rida, Pitbull, Immigration To Miami Station)

And the coincidence of the president snubbing Netanyahu...

His Letterman Show taping is much more important. Big Dave gives him lots of money.

Reuters is reporting the death of the Ambassador

WRAPUP 1-U.S. ambassador to Libya killed in Benghazi attack

I just heard on WLS that ABC has confirmed the reports.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So we have been attacked in two countries, an ambassador killed and we have issued an apology, tweeted for campaign help, gone on Letterman... Obama continues to make Carter look pretty tough.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    So we have been attacked in two countries, an ambassador killed and we have issued an apology, tweeted for campaign help, gone on Letterman... Obama continues to make Carter look pretty tough.

Well, tough is not the word I would associate with either of them. I'm not asking for massive retaliation, but at least an acknowledgement? Maybe change your schedule? Did BO do anything not related to the campaign?

It's pathetic to see that when American soil was attacked on the anniversary of 9/11, the president did not speak out immediately, both to the attackers and to the American people.

Is this how we want a president to act?

Mustang380gal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Ohio's Amish Country
    Well, tough is not the word I would associate with either of them. I'm not asking for massive retaliation, but at least an acknowledgement? Maybe change your schedule? Did BO do anything not related to the campaign?

It's pathetic to see that when American soil was attacked on the anniversary of 9/11, the president did not speak out immediately, both to the attackers and to the American people.

Is this how we want a president to act?

I am! Carpet bomb the lot of them! Enough is enough. Act like rabid, feral beasts, and die like beasts.

This is an Act of War. They started it yesterday. We can finish it today. Level the place back to the stone age that they seem to prefer.

(Obama is a sympathizer to the beasts that did this. I know he won't do it. He must go if he does nothing to defend our country. )

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I am so pissed right now and I can't believe how ashamed of our leadership I aim.

ABolt243

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Shelbyville, IL
    This place would have 12 hours to evacuate. Anyone left after 12 hours would be jailed for accomplice to murder. Diplomatic immunity be damned. The building and grounds would be sealed off indefinitely.

The non response from our "leader" is reprehensible.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Just more pandering to the Muslim world by the supreme leader. He is so obsessed with his own re-election that he can not do his job. Where is the fear of the US? Where is the outrage? Where are the American people on this act of war? Appalling!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    "I strongly condemn the outrageous attack on our diplomatic facility in Benghazi," Obama said in the statement. The four Americans, he said, "exemplified America’s commitment to freedom, justice, and partnership with nations and people around the globe."

What exactly does strongly condemn mean?

Top Bottom