Who here has used his gun to fend off an attack?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    I have always liked this.

A gun is like a parachute – if you need one and don’t have it, you’ll probably never need one again.

I like to follow Massad Ayoob’s analogy and ask people if they have a fire extinguisher in their home. Almost everyone does. I then ask them why they have one (“In case of a fire, duh!”). The same logic applies to firearms. You don’t really need one until you NEED one, but as a piece of emergency lifesaving equipment, it’s too late to source one when the need arises and time is of essence, so you must plan ahead and have one ready just in case.

But again, the Bill of Rights isn’t about need…

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    If you fbi and atf people would have done it right, you could have milked him for information like how many switches and such he had, where the next assult would take place. Maybe next time...

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    How many more times are folks going to post to a member that has been removed from the playground? It has been posted in this thread several times he is gone. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Just because he can't log in to the site for a few days doesn't mean he can't still read the replies...duh! :cool:

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I believe the year was 2020. The bars were closed, people were rioting, assembling, hoarding tp, laying branches across the road aggressively. I was LITERALLY dying of boredom. That's when I started ordering gun parts on the internet. The result is something a call "2020 AR build". That rifle didn't need me, but I needed it.

Top Bottom