Who here has used his gun to fend off an attack?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lpherr

Occupied
    O.p.just deleted the original post about 8 minutes ago. Lol
    Btw- I have used a gun in a self defense situation.
    I don't need to talk about it on the internet.
    "Petulant child in a meat suit" - Churchmouse

I don't think the Mouse would've been as empathetic.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    I have never had to use a gun because when you do carry and are a responsible respectful armed citizen you have a more keen situational awareness and carry yourself in a different manner that the average Joe with a cell phone stuck to his face. That in and of itself has probably prevented any probability of a attack because I don't look or act like a victim. And if someone mistakes me for a victim well....that will not work out socially speaking.

Reactions: Mij

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    There was that invasion of 50 rabid coyotes but won't get into the details here.
    This would make a great movie if cast with a bunch of lame brain leftist who do stupid things. Probably be a 3 hour horror story.

It would be over in 30 minutes if cast with real country folk using their firearms.
    The ending would be them sitting at their small town McDonald's bragging about how they shot 50 rabid coyotes off their porch the next morning.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    There was this one time in band camp. A world wide plague had broken out and the dead were undead. The percussion section just wouldn't stop. I had to take matters into my own hand...

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    "I was in the military" is not the gun expertise credential you think it is. Maybe among the ignorant non-gun owning general public but it means jack **** and diddlysquat around here.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    And please tell the story about how you used your assault rifle to save yourself from peril.
    This is my only post to this thread!!
    By now, you should have realized what you are doing wrong. These guys are guna keep on your ass until you wise up, try to be apart of any of these discussions, make logical and thoughtful posts. The terminology you use is that of anti morons and such. If you believe everything you hear on tv, then you need to research and more to get real fact or whatever to back up your beliefs.
    So to end my terible "quality" post...an ASSULT RIFLE as others have said , is a full auto weapon.
    No back to making my chilli and cornbread.

Top Bottom