• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    There are 3 threads right now in the top 25 threads about Glocks and how wonderful they are. Now don't get me wrong, Glock makes a great gun. I've got them. But do we need to all slosh around in between the satin sheets praising them and carping about the people who don't like them?

Personally I can live with them, or without them. They are not my choice for a carry gun because of their bulk. I'm simply tired of all the kool-aid drinking that suggests Glock is the only good gun.

To whit I present 3 threads we can all live without:

I'm no Glock hater, but for crying out loud, there are other brands worthy of consideration :twocents:

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    3 more not in this pic, a 4th to arrive next week. :rockwoot:

GLOCK

GLOCKs004.jpg

:):

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Can't we all just get along? I wouldn't think of talking smack about your gun every single chance I got! Even the cheap ones because maybe that's all the guy can afford?

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I always shoot my Glock.

Unless I'm heating up my Springfield, Beretta, Taurus, Walther, Sig, FNH, DPMS, Kel-Tec, Sccy, or other favorite firearm. I have no problem with people boasting about the Glock or other manufacturer. If you don't want to read about it don't look at the threat. 0 views walks BS talks.

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    Personally, I'm getting more tired about the threads that worry so much about it. Like this one.

It's a forum. People just start threads on their interests. If you don't want to read a thread, don't read it.

GJ1981

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    All the "Pro" Glock threads show me is some owners need reassurance for their product. If Glock was perfect there would be no need ;)

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    As the Great Glocksphere once said, To Glock or not to Glock, that is the Question.

A question each man and women must answer for themselves. LOL

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    :patriot:
    All the "Pro" Glock threads show me is some owners need reassurance for their product. If Glock was perfect there would be no need ;)

Ya think thats why there aren't that many threads about the beretta ?

If the beretta is good enuff for the US military ...I think i will stay with it :rockwoot::patriot::twocents:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I'm sick of threads about threads where people are sick of threads about people who start threads about bashing the people who start threads about loving Glocks and it makes me want to start a thread about it and possibly bash them. But I'm tired.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom