• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The “silent majority” is the non politicals.
    So the estimates I see are 100 million eligible did not vote. Is there any reason to believe that the great conservative silent majority is among them? Dems fervently believe they are not as evidenced by their get out the vote strategies.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    All racial viewpoints should be taught, all races have their own viewpoint of what occurred for any given point in time. What is taught in American schools is lacking, very biased, and lacking in accuracy. Americans are extremely ignorant of world history and even american history due to white washing facts to make white people look like the good guys. Open some U.S. law books and look at the laws regarding non-whites, asians, blacks, America's first peoples, and mixed race (mulato). Indiana still has mixed race laws on the books.
    We really appreciate you using your precious time to educate the stupid here.
    We all know you have more important things with which you could occupy your time.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So the estimates I see are 100 million eligible did not vote. Is there any reason to believe that the great conservative silent majority is among them? Dems fervently believe they are not as evidenced by their get out the vote strategies.

I don't think there is any evidence what their politics are because they don't have any. That's what makes them apolitical. In my experience, I don't know if they'd vote democrat or republican. Heck, I never knew whether my dad was a democrat or republican. I'm not even sure he voted. But, if apolitical people watch the evening news, I would not be surprised if they're favorable to democrats. It's what plays on the news 24/7.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    As long as the people have the money to pay for internet connections and rage online about stuff, instead of having to actually do anything, they will just rage online about stuff.

I highly doubt most, and I am tempted to say any, of those posting on INGO regularly about how bad it is out there are going hungry.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    All racial viewpoints should be taught, all races have their own viewpoint of what occurred for any given point in time. What is taught in American schools is lacking, very biased, and lacking in accuracy. Americans are extremely ignorant of world history and even american history due to white washing facts to make white people look like the good guys. Open some U.S. law books and look at the laws regarding non-whites, asians, blacks, America's first peoples, and mixed race (mulato). Indiana still has mixed race laws on the books.

Everyone is biased. If "America's first people," for example, wrote all the history books, they would write books to make themselves look like the good guys. That's the reason it's important to get multiple perspectives. It's not like whites are uniquely guilty of being biased. Not for the sake of diversity, but a consensus of what happened is a more accurate story than one person telling the story from only their point of view.

And. Writing laws that favor their own kind is pretty much a human nature. White people aren't the only people to do that. I'm open to criticisms of white people, but if it's just about white people being the evil ones, it's of no better accuracy than your complaint about the way white people wrote the history books.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    As long as the people have the money to pay for internet connections and rage online about stuff, instead of having to actually do anything, they will just rage online about stuff.

I highly doubt most, and I am tempted to say any, of those posting on INGO regularly about how bad it is out there are going hungry.
    I have a right to faster internet. I found out a co-worker in VA has like 1gb/s download and 600mb/s upload! WTF? And he pays less!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Mine too. We’re getting ripped off.
    Okay thats it....I am grabbing my rifle now and heading out into the street!

I KNOW what time it is.

time to go back to bed as I am finally drowsy again.

But tomorrow they will be screaming Gimme Shelter on 550 S!!!

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    This silent majority is oft mentioned on INGO but I don’t know where it is, who it is, or how we get them involved? I sure do not see them. I rarely meet anyone as conservative as me, and just do not see where this silent majority is. I hope there is…
    Well, they are silent.

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    My great grandmother was a Cherokee, so I guess I can claim more lineage than Elizabeth warren.

There is an old saying though that goes, "What do you have when you get 32 Cherokees in a room? One Indian." ;)
    Same, my Great Grandmother was Cherokee and she married my Great Grandfather who was a German immigrant who was a saddle tramp for many years upon coming to America

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Everyone is biased. If "America's first people," for example, wrote all the history books, they would write books to make themselves look like the good guys. That's the reason it's important to get multiple perspectives. It's not like whites are uniquely guilty of being biased. Not for the sake of diversity, but a consensus of what happened is a more accurate story than one person telling the story from only their point of view.

And. Writing laws that favor their own kind is pretty much a human nature. White people aren't the only people to do that. I'm open to criticisms of white people, but if it's just about white people being the evil ones, it's of no better accuracy than your complaint about the way white people wrote the history books.

All I gotta say to people b*tching and whining about white people is, show me a race or current civilization that's doing better. Most of the blacks that love to celebrate their "African heritage" would be horrified if they had to go scrabble in the dirt with the rest of the Africans in Africa.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

I happen to be very hungry at the moment. I won't get my bacon for another hour or two. :nailbite:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Internet access is getting better, but is still abysmal, especially if you live in a very rural area. I'm 20 - 25 minutes outside of Indy and have had ATT fiber for about 5 years. Before that it was :poop: Comcrap service. While ATT DSL sucks hard, their fiber service (1Gig up and down) has been fantastic.

I still remember being in the middle of nowhere in rural Minnesota in 98 and being ecstatic that they had SDSL service (256k) for $50 a month and it was good service. That was when dial up was still common.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom