• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • orangeITguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    The Heart
    There you go, we can round up our indiana mountain lions and donate them to the secret service. It will be our good dead for the year :ingo:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Dominic ought to know that the secret service now keeps the doors to the WH locked now. Besides, if he'd gotten in, Michelle would have made him eat kale and tofu for dinner.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    You guys realize that without a person such as this posing an imminent threat - that shooting him from who knows how far away...will endanger several other innocent lives as well, right?

What is it that we like to talk about? Know your target AND WHAT IS BEYOND.

Apprehending without shots fired is a win for everyone involved.

I can only imagine how nuts INGO would do should some little kid catch a missed USSS-fired round.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Like I said TF - the SS needs to do their friggin' job. That implies don't be dumb@rses about it. Be professionals and neutralize threats.

I agree. But part of their job is to not shoot little kids on accident.

And launching 124gr Gold Dots out of their Sigs at some mope scaling a fence - vs. a seemingly hands-on arrest shortly after he hits the ground... I believe that the right call was made to not ventilate him.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County

And launching 124gr Gold Dots out of their Sigs at some mope scaling a fence - vs. a seemingly hands-on arrest shortly after he hits the ground... I believe that the right call was made to not ventilate him.

Again, of course don't be dumbarses and do your job professionally. Mr. Obvious.

orangeITguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    The Heart
    To me if they scale the fence the SS doesn't know if its some dumb ass making a statement or some ISIS nut job with a pipe bomb in his jacket and a rifle trying to kill as many people as possible. So I say get a nice clean professional shot and take it. As they always say better safe than sorry. They should obviously know not to shoot towards the street where little kids might be. They are trained professionals most of us are not.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    This was floating around facebook today;

154044_600.jpg

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    You guys realize that without a person such as this posing an imminent threat - that shooting him from who knows how far away...will endanger several other innocent lives as well, right?

What is it that we like to talk about? Know your target AND WHAT IS BEYOND.

Apprehending without shots fired is a win for everyone involved.

I can only imagine how nuts INGO would do should some little kid catch a missed USSS-fired round.

You do know that the points you're trying to rebut were made by no one but yourself, right?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    To me if they scale the fence the SS doesn't know if its some dumb ass making a statement or some ISIS nut job with a pipe bomb in his jacket and a rifle trying to kill as many people as possible. So I say get a nice clean professional shot and take it. As they always say better safe than sorry. They should obviously know not to shoot towards the street where little kids might be. They are trained professionals most of us are not.

:facepalm: This sounds a lot like what the uptight Moms group says about open carriers in Kroger, i.e. "How do we know they aren't gonna shoot up the place?"

I don't subscribe to the shoot first and ask questions later mentality.

Secret Service agents sign up to deal with stiff like this and they know there is a chance of getting hurt. What they don't do is presume every jackwagon that jumps the fence is a terrorist.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    There you go, we can round up our indiana mountain lions and donate them to the secret service. It will be our good dead for the year :ingo:

What good would dead, non-existent mountain lions do the SS?!? And on a related note - I heard the lifetime LTCH is going to become a CCW, then it will go away.

Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    Give the SS some nice sharp pointy pikes. If they give the fence jumpers a few good pokes I'll bet they'll get right back over the fence. :laugh:

As far as cougars go. They need to turn them loose IN the White House to do any real good. While they're at it congress could use a few as well.

Top Bottom