• ...and so much more!
  • paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    I Like my kel Tec

I have owned both Bersa and Kel Tec 380's. Bersa was a great gun and I had no problems with it but not as concealable as the P3at. So far, I have not had a problem with the Kel Tec and it fits great in my pocket. :draw:

DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    If you are stuck on a .380 find a used COLT Mustang Pocketlite and buy an extra 10 round mag from Midway. They are the smoothest shooting .380 ever built.

eliteimagery

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    Elkhart, IN
    The LCP all the way.

Even when I carry a larger handgun, my LCP is with me 100% of the time.

My constant companion:
    deadmanslcpec1.jpg
    How does the LCP feel grip wise with the finger extension? I've got big hands and I want to make sure that I can hold it firmly.

Chip

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I shot a Ruger LCP the other day and really liked it! I was about 5 yards back and with one hand was able to keep all the shots in the head of the photo target. It does have some snap (I was shooting Federal Hydra Shoks) but was very quick to point and shoot. The only downside I thought was the long trigger pull and no lock back on the slide when empty. My father-in-law and another officer both bought theirs at Precision Arms in Columbia City for $319 out the door.

m2steven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    My first pistol after years of not shooting was a Bersa 380. It's one of the best guns period in terms of performance and accuracy. It literally can't be beat. It's a tad large, but in the winter, you can easily cover it up. I can keep it hidden with an inside the belt pancake. I really like it.

Sport69

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Portage, IN
    Ruger LCP has much better finish and feel than the Keltec, Guardian are very nice but you pay for it. I'm looking to add a LCP to my collection after I got to shoot my friends at the range. I do hope that they have the clip like the Keltec so you can clip it anywhere!

Blue River Guns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    I go with Kel Tec P3AT for a good pocket pistol. Not opposed to the others this just happens to be what I own and carry daily. They can be fickel when it comes to ammo. Don't shoot the cheap stuff. Winchester silvertips seemed to work great as one blogger already mentioned as well as remington ammo.

dhw9am

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Not to change the subject, but a Bersa Thunder 380, is my choice.
    Totally reliable, very accurate, resonably priced. I will admiti it is not
    as concealable, but they also make models more concealable than the
    Thunder.

Top Bottom