• ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Now we may not even get the second half of season 5 until 2024? **** that, too much other stuff to watch.

Must be rough, *****ing about only 1.2 million an episode. Thanks Kevin.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    People that make movies like "Waterworld" shouldn't bite the hand that feeds them. Yellowstone has arguably been his most successful vehicle ever.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    People that make movies like "Waterworld" shouldn't bite the hand that feeds them. Yellowstone has arguably been his most successful vehicle ever.
    I don't think he is too worried about making more money at this point. Google says his net worth is between $250-300 million. I really wish he would stay though, because I really like the show and agree that it is some of his best work.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    So anyone on the fence about watching 1883 and 1923….. I’m here to let you know you don’t need Costner NOT EVEN Rip. As a very big fan of Yellowstone I’m here to let you know the prequels are not only as good…. They are better.
    I totally agree. I'm a big fan of Yellowstone, but I like 1883 and 1923 better. I really wish they had made more seasons of 1883.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Okay, Ima just come out and say it. I want to be Rip. But I'm probably old enough to be his dad. (Yeah, that's the only reason I couldn't be him. :rolleyes: ) :lmfao:
    Most on here and most that watch the show I’m sure want to be rip or be LIKE rip. But I’ve spoken to a few on here lately that seem like maybe they’d prefer Jamie though. :dunno: :lmfao:

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Why are we dragging Kirk now?

For which heinous crime was it? Encouraging hand washing and dentistry? Speaking a foreign language? Not believing in Anarchy and INGOtarianism? Pointing out government abuse? Whose feelings did I hurt . . . this time?

Who is Rip?
    I didn’t drag you into this but you wash your hands and don’t know who rip is…. Obviously not a person I can trust.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I didn’t drag you into this but you wash your hands and don’t know who rip is…. Obviously not a person I can trust.
    Right? Get this... he is against spitting on people and licking doorknobs. And don't even get me started on horse paste. I mean, obviously Rip would be in favor of horse paste. Because you know... the horses.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Ewwww... You mean like @Kirk Freeman ? (Sorry Kirk! :stickpoke:)

Not adapted. Do not cover up any of my father's crimes, cause you know, he has not committed any, but he did drink a Coke and walk in uniform in Mississipi and got barked at (still mad). As well, he was pulled over for going under the speed limit in Monroe County and is still mad about it, that was 1995.

Also, my dad has never run for office, but every Christmas he tells me that the only political mistake he made was voting for the General Assembly to be in session every year. Also he taught about the foolishness of prohibitions by listening to Rooster Jones by Jerry Reed on 8 track.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Why are we dragging Kirk now?

For which heinous crime was it? Encouraging hand washing and dentistry? Speaking a foreign language? Not believing in Anarchy and INGOtarianism? Pointing out government abuse? Whose feelings did I hurt . . . this time?

Who is Rip?
    Well if you have to ask, I'm certainly not going to tell you. Harrumph!

And Rip is probably just the greatest cowboy since John Wayne. :rolleyes:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Not adapted. Do not cover up any of my father's crimes, cause you know, he has not committed any, but he did drink a Coke and walk in uniform in Mississipi and got barked at (still mad). As well, he was pulled over for going under the speed limit in Monroe County and is still mad about it, that was 1995.

Also, my dad has never run for office, but every Christmas he tells me that the only political mistake he made was voting for the General Assembly to be in session every year.
    Okay, at first I was like, :scratch:, and then I was like, :ugh:, and then I was like :lmfao:. Well done sir! Well done.

1678236321648.png

Top Bottom