• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    Two people at Walmart in Beech Grove last night around 10pm.

1st guy was OCing a Glock 21 on his right hip in a fobus holster.

2nd guy was either a sloppy CC or half assed OC. Couldn't tell what gun or holster.

could have been me, either honestly. I was there carrying an m&p. likely with a tshirt covering the top half

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Subway in Goshen. Woman OCing a Glock (19 I think) with a Crimson Trace laser in a Serpa (or at least had a release similar to a Serpa). I would have been surprised, except for the fact that I saw her get out of a Chevy Impala with a spotlight and police plate. Still cool though. I almost asked what model it was but she looked busy and I didn't want to bother her.

At the time I was pocket carrying my Shield.

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    Somewhere around Perdue. I forget the restaurant name. My step-daughter had graduated. Family of four were sat near us. Don't know what kind of firearm it was but it was in a Serpa. Staff seemed oblivious or unconcerned.

Meh.

Frost49

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Tim Buk 2
    2 times in 1 day in Kroger in New Castle. Female carrying a .38 snubby nickel plate in a Fobus style.. Later on 2nd trip male carrying what looked to be a Desert Eagle in a Serpa style I guess. I thought my 1911 double stack was a log on my belt. This one went from belt to almost knee. Only thing I can think that is that big in an semi-auto.

Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Quiznos in Plainfield yesterday afternoon around 3p. Older guy wearing a Nano, made small talk. Said he was on INGO but didn't give up a username.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Somewhere around Perdue. I forget the restaurant name. My step-daughter had graduated. Family of four were sat near us. Don't know what kind of firearm it was but it was in a Serpa. Staff seemed oblivious or unconcerned.

Meh.

Your step-daughter graduated from a chicken plant?

Ellis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Corydon
    I seen a guy at WalMart in Corydon oc what seemed to be a compact or sub compact s&w. Was gonna ask but he was in the checkout line with what seemed to be his wife and baby. Pretty sure it was a Blackhawk serpa holster.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    This was last week at Ollies in Beech Grove, but I saw a older guy (skinny, 5' something) carrying a 1911 cross draw on his right side in a fobus holster. I asked what he was carrying and he said "1911" then quickly shuffled to the next isle.

bhunt31

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Brazil
    Couple weeks ago in Brazil at a swap meet. Young, skinny kid in cut off sleeve t shirt, cut off khaki shorts wearing a revolver with what appeared to be a 12" barrel, in a leather holster with the barrel of the gun tucked into his back pocket. Couldn't decide whether to laugh or thank him for being the "bad guy decoy" for me. To each his own but if you tuck the barrel of your gun into your short's pocket, I'm gonna laugh a little.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Ponderosa in Goshen. Eating lunch and two women enter one of which looks familiar. As they walked past me I noticed familiar one had bottom 20% of a leather holster sticking out from under shirt. Other one OC'ing a compact Glock. Dawned on me I had taken a training class with the familiar one several years ago.

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Had a nice chat with a guy in the Target on Southport Road who was OC'ing a Glock of some model. I asked him if anyone at target had ever harasses him and he said no one has ever said anything to him about it. Thought that was interesting given Target's big play to "Mom's" a while back.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    2 bass fisherman just went by standing on boat deck and casting toward my shore. Did a double take and yes, they were both OC'ing. One may have been commander size 1911, other one was black 'plastic'.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Yesterday, Shell/CircleK on Emerson in Beech Grove. Man in his 30rs, thin.. OCing what appeared to be a Glock with a polished slide, and a 33rd magazine. In the gun.
    AND a couple spare standard mags on his opposite hip..

No, not kidding

Top Bottom