• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Heartland Crossing Meijer this afternoon.

Gotta be my first Kydex sloppy carry. Ive seen lots of floppy nylon holsters there, but this is a first for me.

Older guy, blonde mullet. Wimpy leather belt holding up a large frame Glock in what looked like a mid frame Kydex holster. (even though not nylon, probably still an Uncle Mike's)

I say wrong holster, because I can see well into his trigger guard behind the trigger, and possibly the back of the trigger itself. The trigger itself was covered, (whew!) but I swear he was trying to carry a G20 in a G19 holster and just jammed it in as far as it would go and called it a day. It was pretty topheavy, and looked like it was about to pop out of the top onto the floor because it wasnt snapped past the retention point. :rolleyes:

dirtybird

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2015
    Morgan Co.
    3 different people at the old settlers parade in Mooresville. 1 was a xdm, another was a glock, and was too far away to tell what the 3rd was carrying.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Saw a younger guy carrying a 2 tone compact of some sort in a nylon holster at Sams club in Clarksville this morning, only reason I noticed is he looked sorta familiar. Did score a 28 pack of Sam Adams Octoberfest, as well, my favorite beer EVER!:rockwoot:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Seen a full size M&P in a Serpa today at Walmart on County Line and McKinley in Elkhart/Osceola. Mid 30's, tall white guy was the one carrying it.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    BW3 Co Line and Emerson last night. Guy had an OWB kydex holster of some sort. It was sans-firearm, though. Must've left it in the car.

I OC'd without issue.

nailknocker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Cabela's club members pre opening yesterday in Noblesville, saw at lease three different oc'ers. Nice store, lotsa 22 ammo,500 round limit.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    McDonald's on the south end of Crawfordsvile - saw a young man with his wife and two small children. He had a Glock in a SERPA holster.

I told him that I appreciated how he chooses to take responsibility for the safety of his family.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    McDonald's on the south end of Crawfordsvile - saw a young man with his wife and two small children. He had a Glock in a SERPA holster.

I told him that I appreciated how he chooses to take responsibility for the safety of his family.

Yesterday was a good day for open carry in Crawfordsville. After what happened above, I saw a guy I knew from when I was a regular in the weight room at the community center. He has a S&W 9E or 40E in an IWB holster in the small of his back. I spoke with him briefly.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Casey's General Store in Brownsburg... The man OCing in line in front of me said he had been robbed twice which is why he carries now. He was in a hurry so he didn't have time for a conversation.

mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    Last week at Discount Tire on Washington street in Cumberland. A guy had what looked like a nickel platted 45 holstered in his rear waist band. It looked uncomfortable to me especially with the size of the gun.

They guy looked to be in his early 40s and no one paid him any mind.

Mike

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Finally spotted another INGOer today. Didn't have time to say hi as he was leaving and I was a bit far away to get there in time. So I hit him up on FB. This is the conversation.

Last edited:

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Sunday at the Walmart at Emerson and County Line Road in Greenwood. It was a young couple and both were sporting 1911's.

Top Bottom