• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Man, I have been looking for 9mm bullets for what seems like an eternity now. Where are they all hiding? Anyone got any leads on them?

Obiward

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Fortville
    Sign up for product notifications on Midway. I've got ahold of quite a few things that way lately, including 9mm bullets.

BustaN3T

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    There is a sporting goods store in Rushville - Fields Outdoor Adventures that has an abundance of 9mm...I live in Greenfield, and there is non to be had so I make the drive, on occasion

Spanky46151

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Martinsville
    Hit your Walmart around midnight (or whenever they begin unpacking their skids). Get friendly with the associate working sporting goods and ask if you can poke around the boxes. Sounds extreme, I know, but myself and several friends manage to score like this pretty often.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Man, I have been looking for 9mm bullets for what seems like an eternity now. Where are they all hiding? Anyone got any leads on them?

You want BULLETS or AMMUNITION (cartridges)?

I have had no trouble ordering bullets from Berry's Bullets in 9mm -- 115gr, 124gr and 147gr.

If you're asking about 9mm cartridges, you're on your own.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    You want BULLETS or AMMUNITION (cartridges)?

I have had no trouble ordering bullets from Berry's Bullets in 9mm -- 115gr, 124gr and 147gr.

If you're asking about 9mm cartridges, you're on your own.

Bullets not ammo and Berrys is out of everything.

Last edited:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Learn how to Swage if you MUST have jacketed bullets or learn how to cast if a boolit works.

IF you don't want to do either or can't for whatever reason, and a cast boolit works then do a better job of looking as they are everywhere and the delay between order and reception isn't that great.

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    Try mannyusa.com. He apparently has the ability to get Montana Gold Bullets fairly quickly. Ordered a case of 9mm 124 gr. CMJ a week ago and just received the invoice showing them shipping today. Hopefully they'll show up soon.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Try mannyusa.com. He apparently has the ability to get Montana Gold Bullets fairly quickly. Ordered a case of 9mm 124 gr. CMJ a week ago and just received the invoice showing them shipping today. Hopefully they'll show up soon.

There is a minimum order of 6 cases of bullets. 3750 bullets per case. 22500 bullets minimum order?

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Kodiak firing range in South bend has some. They take cc over the phone. Hurry, they go fast. Open till 9 tonight. 574-299-8000

billyramair

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    Columbus area
    Walmart west in Columbus on Merchants mile had a bunch the other morning, they put ammo out at 8 a.m. So you need to call them before then to ask if they got any, be expecting to hold for awhile before somebody answers.

Top Bottom