• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    There is a minimum order of 6 cases of bullets. 3750 bullets per case. 22500 bullets minimum order?

Read my original msg more carefully & describe how many cases you think I purchased. Here's a hint for you: Try emailing the fellow who's shown as the contact for the online store!

Last edited:

RMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    McCordsville
    I'm glad I shoot 4 different calibers. I couldn't get the 125 gr bullets I wanted for 357 Sig so I got some 180 gr for my 40 S&W. Then I couldn't get any 115 gr for my 9mm but was able to get the ones I wanted for my 357 Sig. While I was searching for 185 jhp 45 acp bullets some 9mm became available. Today I ordered the 45's from Midway and they should be here Thursday. Now I get to start the whole process over again and just start piecing stuff together as it becomes available. As Profire gets stuff in I'll be camping at their door like a stray cat.

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    I got mine from Midway. A kind member on INGO made a post that Midway had 9mm bullets so I jumped on their site and bought 1000.

I loaded 200 of them last night.:)

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    bullets

I was just at Profire this afternoon. They had a number of boxes of cast lead w/18 Brinnel hardness for 9mm and .45. 1,000 @ $37.99 plus Indiana sales tax. Round nose and semi-wadcutter.

They had no copper clad bullets on hand.

There are multiple places to check for copper clad to purchase via mail order. None have all of their inventory at once, but periodically enough to keep most folks supplied with a reasonable amount.

Good luck in your search

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Natchez & Grafs and MidwayUSA as well get regular shipments. Sign up for the email alerts and buy as they come in and don't wait. I have been able to get back to my comfort zone on all the bullets I shoot save .40 cal which is a new one for me this year. I also cast a number of my own bullets which is a huge help in times like these. I realize we all can't cast due to conditions of living space and such but it has gotten me through many a drought.

The ones I buy are all jacketed or plated now-a-days and I try to keep around 4K of each weight I shoot of each caliber I use this sort of bullet around all the time. I was recently going through more of my garage mess and found 4K 9mm, 125g TMJ FP bullets from both Rainier and Berry's all in good shape in a box with a couple thousand 110g that were a little degraded copperwise but perfectly usable I like for Mak's and 380's (I resize them for the .380 with a Lee die).

If lead boolits will help the OP, send me a PM and let's talk. Or you can order them from Indiana Bullet as they make regular runs and your wait time is minimal. Those would be the 18 Brinnell boolits @ Profire is y guess, I have used a number of them and never had any troubles except early on when they were first getting things going earlier in the year. Now that they have the lubing and such sussed, they make a really nice, affordable boolit that when I can't cast my own, I get them there. They will also sell casting media which is nice too.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    What happened to Kruger? His post about having X-Treme 9mm bullets in stock has disappeared:dunno: I did find it interesting that he sells "extreme"bullets not "X-Treme" bullets...

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    Hello friend. This thread has been dead for years. Why did you disturb it's slumber? Just random advertising for SnS? How did you even find this thread? And why did you think someone would still be desperately searching for bullets years later?

Top Bottom