• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Some on here know what my family just went through the last few weeks, so this week our upstairs bathroom decided to backup, and after a plumber snaked the drain we have leaks into the basement bathroom...I know 2 bathrooms sounds bougie, but we're not....I just ask for prayer, we are still grieving over my step son, so please add us to any and all prayers, that is all I ask, Thank you all!!

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Some on here know what my family just went through the last few weeks, so this week our upstairs bathroom decided to backup, and after a plumber snaked the drain we have leaks into the basement bathroom...I know 2 bathrooms sounds bougie, but we're not....I just ask for prayer, we are still grieving over my step son, so please add us to any and all prayers, that is all I ask, Thank you all!!
    Praying for peace, patience and God’s provisions; in Jesus name.

diver dan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    DeMotte
    So sorry about your son,I lost mine at 36yrs old to a heart attack,NEVER saw it coming,We were laughing and he wa telling me that all weekend him and his buddies were out in their 35ft cigerrette boats racing from chicago to michigan for drinks and dinner ,and the next day when we woke up,I went to tell him breakfast was on,I found him kneeling upright on his knees,a sight I never thought I would see,again,so sorry for your loss,and hold on to your faith,and wife,she needs support also.

Top Bottom