• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Yes sir. Coached my sons basketball team, today was his last game this season so he wanted to go to pizza king after the game. Great pizza but I forgot how expensive it was. Sheesh
    Coaching your kid's team then going for pizza? Before you know it you will be teaching them to drive. That'll be in about 5 minutes.

Just the other day me and my oldest son (19 at the time) were the coaches on my youngest son's Little League team. My youngest is now 27. Oldest son? He is your age.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Coaching your kid's team then going for pizza? Before you know it you will be teaching them to drive. That'll be in about 5 minutes.

Just the other day me and my oldest son (19 at the time) were the coaches on my youngest son's Little League team. My youngest is now 27. Oldest son? He is your age.
    As much as I look forward to him driving me around, I’m not looking forward to losing these moments with him. Hes such a sweet kid, my teenage daughter used to be a sweet kid. Now she rolls her eyes at me and says im embarrassing her (which is honestly what im trying to do)

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    NyWosK.gif

Top Bottom