• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Even though it's a dupe I didn't see the first thread, that boss is a freak.

Who walks around hitting people in the head with their wang ..... in PUBLIC.

csmith

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Clinton county
    The dong to the head wouldn't be near as bad as your boss holding you down and masturbating on your chest. Maybe you could just have the dong to your head for $million. If so I might have to consider it.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    This has to be the strangest story I have ever come across.

how about this for strange

HR manager( lady) sleeps with the boss alot! A few months later she is preger's and the husband was fixed.

She claims workers compensation for the birth and sues the company for child support. Husband left the HR manager and the bosses wife left him.

Husband of HR marries wife of the boss, and they both now run and own the company.....................I have no idea what happened to the other two......

Can't make that crap up!

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    At a jobsite, the project manager and I walked into a office trailer for a meeting and two male mexicans were on the I69 highway so to speak. I can't get that out of my brain, and the project manager fired and kicked them off the jobsite.

He is still one of my customers and we still laugh at that!

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Even though it's a dupe I didn't see the first thread, that boss is a freak.

Who walks around hitting people in the head with their wang ..... in PUBLIC.

the right to swing your penis ends at the start of a female employees forehead.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    hell I'd take a dong to the dome for $95 mill!

I was thinking the same thing.... Plenty of leftover money for shampoo and soap.

The dong to the head wouldn't be near as bad as your boss holding you down and masturbating on your chest. Maybe you could just have the dong to your head for $million. If so I might have to consider it.

I would take it like a man for that kinda money, might even pretend to enjoy it so long as it isn't being filmed:D

O.k. So we've determined what you guys are..... Now we just have to negotiate pricing!!!!!

Top Bottom