• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jojoa55

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    Evansville
    springfield xd 9 service model. it was a great gun but just not for me. Now i have a glock 26 and i will never get rid of it, love that little thing

Tripwire25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    My first I purchased with my own money and picked out myself was when I was 18. It was one of the first Glock 22s that came into Plainfield Shooting Supplies around 1992. If I could only have half of the ones I have sold or traded off over the years Id be a happy man.

johenz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Indianapols, IN
    Mine was also a S&W Model 19 years ago. It wa a great revolver, I shoulda never got rid of it, but my ex-wife pressured me into it. Notice she's an "ex". i just bought a new sidearm, a Glock 23, my second hangun.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Looked through the thread a bit to see if I had already posted. My first was a S&W 686 .357 4", my mom gave me a good chunk towards it as a b-day present. Picked it up for $375 and it had been shot 6 times, woman bought it to see if she could shoot a handgun and then sold it back to the shop she picked it up from. I think I got a decent deal. 2nd was a Glock 27, couldn't tell you what the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and so on were...kind of stopped paying attention to the order of when I picked them up.

Top Bottom