• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Man I feel the Indy Polizei doesn’t care about us?

Our local PD treats school zones like a high threat area.

Of course they really don’t have much to do since we really don’t have much “real crime”

TCPD public safety dispatcher, Cher Reed, answered a 911 call on Wednesday evening from lost hikers in the Hoosier National Forest.

Please follow the recommended route if planning to attend the Drive-Thru Witches Walk on Thursday. Doing so will help keep major roadways free of congestion. Thanks in advance! TCPD

We are attempting to locate the owner of this dog. It is very friendly and currently wearing a red shock collar. The dog is in area of 31st and Tell Street.TCPD

Thats what happens when you have 14 full time Officers in a town of 7,800.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Man I feel the Indy Polizei doesn’t care about us?

Our local PD treats school zones like a high threat area.

Of course they really don’t have much to do since we really don’t have much “real crime”

TCPD public safety dispatcher, Cher Reed, answered a 911 call on Wednesday evening from lost hikers in the Hoosier National Forest.

Please follow the recommended route if planning to attend the Drive-Thru Witches Walk on Thursday. Doing so will help keep major roadways free of congestion. Thanks in advance! TCPD

We are attempting to locate the owner of this dog. It is very friendly and currently wearing a red shock collar. The dog is in area of 31st and Tell Street.TCPD

Thats what happens when you have 14 full time Officers in a town of 7,800.
    In other words you get to live "The American Dream!"

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I have found that a quick touch of the brake pedal just enough to flash the brake lights is usually effective. I get a good laugh out of the tailgater's front end taking a nose dive from their hard breaking.
    Rather than a full on brake check I will just keep my foot on the accelerator and maintain speed but tap the brake pedal enough to light up the light. Keeps me from getting rear ended but still scares the tailgater.

Stevie Wonder Honor Roll.jpg

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I can't believe the school district and local police wouldn't take this more seriously after what happened in Columbus.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Always remember one time going to a store with my dad. I was maybe 10 years old, Dad was about as mild a guy as you could find. We were pulling into a spot and some women drove up to us at a fast pace and tried to cut us off. We were halfway into the spot so neither could get in and she was hollering at us and beeping the horn for him to move. Dad shut off the truck and we walked into the store with the truck sticking out of the spot. After a few minutes she got mad a drove off, dad went and pulled into the spot.

Really have a problem with tailgaters. Especially if I am on my motorcycle. When you look in the mirror and some a**hat is on their phone 5' from you. Usually pull over and let them go on their way. In my truck I slow down then speed up, slow down when they get close again, repeat. Lot of times they get the idea.

Don
    Ball bearings, me boy. Ball bearings.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Provocation is a ticket only. I've literally never seen it used at the scene and only know of one instance of it being charged. Sort of. It was a plea agreement on a weak battery case.

That said, outside of an official capacity I'm a pretty firm believer in not inserting myself into drama. If I'm not willing to get into a shooting over it, it's not enough of a problem for me to waste my time and effort on and trying to fix some random ******* is a waste of time and effort.
    Way to go Denny. Very high-minded...but unfortunately it adds nada to the urban encyclopedia of cool bro vigilante stories for the INGO mouth-breathers to pant over.

If you don't have a frat story involving a flaming bag of poop...make something up so we can leg-hump you. Show some effort.

Your crowd awaits. (Wrestlemania doesn't come on until 8).

Last edited:

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    Some 0000 steel wool and magnesium shavings on his hood?
    Back in the day, you could buy pounds of sodium chlorate in the farm store, mix it 50:50 with sugar and get similar fiery destruction (just not as hot and without the liquid metal, of course). It would also explode if it was confined in a strong enough container.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    What can be done?

So other than ticking you off his behavior impacts you how?

You know to watch out for him. Teach your kid how to stay safe from this moron.

Loving the responses. I would be equally frustrated and have done some of the suggested approaches with A-holes I have encountered. Be careful how you choose to respond so you don’t end up on the wrong end legally or physically.

Top Bottom