• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I obviously trust it over proprietary software like windows to certain extent.

I rely on the security professionals both at large and within my company that the software we use is safe and doing what it supposed to do.

I also know a tiny bit of what to look for in my firewall logs and network monitors like wire shark to check for rogue connections.

Despite what John Kerry and this administrations claims that people doing labor jobs can simply change jobs and learn to code is utter BS, not everyone has the capacity to do it or wants to.

but anyhow it’s just my own opinion that I don’t think passwords should be handled by anyone or anything but myself.
    As an embedded C engineer, my response, "It ain't easy."

:hijack:

I seem to recall that the average LOC per hour is something like 2 for my discipline; due to the insane amount of testing , planning, debugging, etc.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    For accounts that have no personal information such as SSN, Bank or Card info, etc. I just let Google assign a random password and remember it for me. If someone hacks one of these accounts no big deal they won't get anything out of it. Now for financial accounts I just use a different password for each one and have been lucky to not forget them yet! I also try to enable a password key for those accounts if they are available.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom