• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    lol. feel your pain. I was Salutatorian (number 2) in my graduating class - the Valedictorian edged me out by only a little bit, maybe 10ths of a point, for the same reason. I was actually pretty clueless about the competitive aspects of this. It didn’t matter in the long run, nor really even in the short run - college acceptances and scholarships and all that had really already been decided. The last semester of high school really didn’t matter much unless you failed something.

And being Salutatorian I got all the academic glory :D but I didn’t have to give a speech at graduation.:woot:

At least I don’t think I did. Patience0830 do you remember? Crap, I’m getting old.
    My story is sort of similar. I was 3rd of 627 in my class due to getting my only B in driver's ed. Valedictorian and Salutatorian both had to give speeches, so I was more than OK with it. Like in your case all the college stuff had already been decided.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    … I was 3rd of 627 in my class due to getting my only B in driver's ed. …
    More lol. My driver’s ed instructor had me write the final written exam for our course. Amazingly I passed with flying colors, unlike the girl who had the Jack Elam gene and kept driving straight every time the road curved left. I guess I should be happy I survived driver’s ed.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    More lol. My driver’s ed instructor had me write the final written exam for our course. Amazingly I passed with flying colors, unlike the girl who had the Jack Elam gene and kept driving straight every time the road curved left. I guess I should be happy I survived driver’s ed.
    My driver's ed instructor told me he gave me the B because he thought I acted too confident in my driving abilities. I don't know why he thought that. I wasn't one of those guys back then, I was very nervous about my driving skills at the time. LOL

joe138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Dailey ?

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    My driver's ed teacher would hack, wheeze, snort and spit in between mumbling about using turn signals and observing proper following distance.

Top Bottom