• 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    He doesn't even know what he is signing :(

If I read that correctly, Mr. Trump tried to keep our bulk power supply safe from possible sabotage by foreign powers.

Mr. Biden is a pawn of said powers. He may not know what he signed, but those that write these EOs do.

The Swamp, Deep State whatever are now running our country.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Ok, it was developed under the previous administration. That means what? It was inept in addressing the virus, unlike the current administration. So yeah, it’s a good thing.

Actually, I think I am going to play this game.

Inept, you mean when Trump shut down travel to and from China, and was called a racist, while gumsmackin' Nancy was in Chinatown, a**holes to elbows with a crap ton of maskless people?

"...unlike the current administration." You mean when Bidiot said in October 2020 that, "I'm going to shut down the virus." But then in January 2021, he admitted "there's nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months." Try again.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Why is it that I laugh my arse off every time I see this?

Is it because of the facial expressions?

Is it because of the sideways waddle to prevent another release?

I think it's both. LOL
    Holy cow, were his movements unedited, he has some mobility problems. Maybe his pants being hiked up so high makes it hard to get around?

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Holy cow, were his movements unedited, he has some mobility problems. Maybe his pants being hiked up so high makes it hard to get around?
    Well, mobility ISa issue when you :poop: in your pants, at least so I'm told.:laugh:

His pants are always like that, when you're short, fat and round as he is, that's about his only option.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Well, Bidiot stuck his foot in it by insulting minorities (again). This definitely is not something he's done right.

“A lot of people don’t know how to register,” Biden said in a CNN town hall. “Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and, or inner-city districts know how to use, know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens.”

I still can't believe people voted for this potato.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Well, Bidiot stuck his foot in it by insulting minorities (again). This definitely is not something he's done right.

“A lot of people don’t know how to register,” Biden said in a CNN town hall. “Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and, or inner-city districts know how to use, know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens.”

I still can't believe people voted for this potato.
    Did they?

Top Bottom