• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I prefer my planets habitable, and my lifespan long.
    6 posts back (#202) from the one I’m quoting, you’re encouraging Fos by talking about others’ “willingness to believe whatever fits their preconceived opinion”.
    Yet you seem to deny that you do the same thing. None of us see the whole picture, and very few even have a 10,000’ view of the situation. We are relying on people to feed us information. We’ve all chosen who to trust.
    You are looking at things through the rose colored glasses that your chosen info sources have put on you, and it’s no different than someone who thinks that everything some radical right rag posts is true.
    You just come across as so sure of yourself, that there is no way the PCA could be anything but good, when the potential for harm is high.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Honest question: How many were there or were in the pipeline when Trump left? Because his goal of so many vaccines per day was basically just when Trump left.
    Trump had contracted for 400,000,000 doses with delivery to be completed by July 2021. Xiden just made a further purchase under the same contract, which he could only do because the production capability that project warp speed put in place was actually going to finish delivery about a month early. Thus Xiden's order will also be delivered by July 2021

It would be like him ordering 20 more F35s. He had nothing to do with the program, he's just changing what's in his cart

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I had no idea. What other allies in this big world would you consider important, other than those white European ones Fos and I were discussing.
    If you had no idea, then there’s no point discussing something that should be basic knowledge, that for some reason you are also inexplicably trying to attach a racial component to.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    What has Biden done right??

Maybe put his underwear on right two days in a row.....
    Stop taking to the voices in his head....
    Actually call his wife Jill his wife and not his sister.....

Who actually knows, cause there's not a whole lot pf proof of anything done right.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I agree. But I suspect the “how,” is where we diverge. If their families are found, yes, send them back. If they aren’t, and we simply ship them back to their country of origin, I’m not ok with that.
    If they came with their REAL families, it's hard to imagine that they would need to be found as if their parents would disappear into the US and not stay in contact with .gov over their children.

If they came with child traffickers then what's the problem with handing them over to the El Salvadoran etc embassy to be sent home?

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I had no idea. What other allies in this big world would you consider important, other than those white European ones Fos and I were discussing.
    I think that fostering a strong alliance with India as a counterbalance to China would make a lot of sense. It makes a lot of sense geographically, geopolitically, and from a sheer numbers perspective.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    If you had no idea, then there’s no point discussing something that should be basic knowledge, that for some reason you are also inexplicably trying to attach a racial component to.
    Some statements are so obviously sarcastic they shouldn't need explaining, but here we are. As for inappropriately attaching the racial component, I'm just speaking the dem's language. Is having your party's standards applied to your post the thing you're objecting to?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I think that fostering a strong alliance with India as a counterbalance to China would make a lot of sense. It makes a lot of sense geographically, geopolitically, and from a sheer numbers perspective.
    Ok, we're straying from the point I made. India is not a traditional ally, Israel and to a degree Saudi Arabia are. We heard constant screeching from the left during the Trump admin about his alienating allies for simply insisting they be responsible. But when Joe literally throws Israel under the bus, crickets.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ok, we're straying from the point I made. India is not a traditional ally, Israel and to a degree Saudi Arabia are. We heard constant screeching from the left during the Trump admin about his alienating allies for simply insisting they be responsible. But when Joe literally throws Israel under the bus, crickets.
    Bingo

The double standard is so obviously at work here.

That any of this can even remotely be argued is laughable.

Top Bottom