• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well. He exercises daily, talks to his family, and plays with his dogs. Other than that, didn't see a whole lot...certainly seemed like a story in search of a punchline....and it never got there.

Then again, I get lost after the first 2 sentences of a jamil post....maybe you guys can find something since y'all are obviously way more interested in this topic than I am.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Well. He exercises daily, talks to his family, and plays with his dogs. Other than that, didn't see a whole lot...certainly seemed like a story in search of a punchline....and it never got there.

Then again, I get lost after the first 2 sentences of a jamil post....maybe you guys can find something since y'all are obviously way more interested in this topic than I am.

Come on.....your here...your posting...your interested.....:dunno:.....I'm ony here for the trainwreck.... 8.png
    This photo explains alot.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

No one is forcing you to participate in the conversation. There, I kept it under two sentences so that you don't get lost.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Maybe sugary sweet MSM fluff pieces are your thing. I’m not interested.

Top Bottom