• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well. He exercises daily, talks to his family, and plays with his dogs. Other than that, didn't see a whole lot...certainly seemed like a story in search of a punchline....and it never got there.

Then again, I get lost after the first 2 sentences of a jamil post....maybe you guys can find something since y'all are obviously way more interested in this topic than I am.

So you want a president who lives no differently than someone in a retirement home?
    This is absurdly embarrassing.

If biden tried to do a typical Trump presidency day, he'd kill over.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So you want a president who lives no differently than someone in a retirement home?
    This is absurdly embarrassing.

If biden tried to do a typical Trump presidency day, he'd kill over.
    I thought you guys liked “down to earth” people in public offices. Not that I am defending Biden. But it’s not what he likes to do in his spare time that I don’t like him. It’s that I disagree with him on nearly all of his policies. It’s that he’s a lying ********er and probably a criminal. It’s that he will **** up this country by the time he’s out of office. With all that who gives a flying **** about what he does in his spare time?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I thought you guys liked “down to earth” people in public offices. Not that I am defending Biden. But it’s not what he likes to do in his spare time that I don’t like him. It’s that I disagree with him on nearly all of his policies. It’s that he’s a lying ********er and probably a criminal. It’s that he will **** up this country by the time he’s out of office. With all that who gives a flying **** about what he does in his spare time?
    We like down to earth productive people, not people who were never down to earth but now act like they belong in an old folks' home right down having some clean the slobber off his face and wash his ass a couple times a day, and don't have anything productive about them. Well, I guess he is still productive at scribbling at the bottom of presidential orders he doesn't understand. No one could accuse Trump of having no idea what he was signing.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We like down to earth productive people, not people who were never down to earth but now act like they belong in an old folks' home right down having some clean the slobber off his face and wash his ass a couple times a day, and don't have anything productive about them. Well, I guess he is still productive at scribbling at the bottom of presidential orders he doesn't understand. No one could accuse Trump of having no idea what he was signing.
    A fair point.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    He's lazy as lazy gets.

Wile he's busy talking about kids on his lap and rubbing his legs, Trump was busy pushing through some of the biggest peace deals in history.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I feel we are connecting on a whole new plane.
    You are breaking the pattern! This is not acceptable.
    American Airlines 9989 you need to make way for Jamil Speedbird flight 0010 .

Jamil Speedbird 0010 you are cleared for landing on 015R, be advised that 015R has been layered with TP cause Foszoe Flight 0000 Heavy
    laid a metric :poop: ton of :poop: right before you and a controlled landing will be tricky.

Jamil Speedbird 0010 ABORT the landing we have chunks still on 015R, climb to 15,000 course 045 and remain in holding pattern till advised to land.

:runaway::runaway::runaway:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    In a matter of days, 4 major CONSPIRACY THEORIST items turned out to have merit:

- Humans can influence dominion machines per the company’s admission. (“Human error” of course).

- Covid from a Lab.

- Immunity lasts years.

- VP Biden had dinner with Burisma guys

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Credit where credit is due: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-57267729

Biden has given intelligence agencies 90 days to look into the lab leak and report back to the Administration. Of course, we'll have to see what the details, scope, effort, etc. are.
    While I understand this to be part of your idea, I want to clarify specifically the issue of those agencies being directed to find or not find things as convenient to the administration and/or people named Biden.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Credit where credit is due: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-57267729

Biden has given intelligence agencies 90 days to look into the lab leak and report back to the Administration. Of course, we'll have to see what the details, scope, effort, etc. are.

Well, Pres. Biden stopped Pres. Trump's investigation into the same thing.

For some reason, Pres. Trump didn't use the intelligence agencies. Didn't trust them probably.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I just can't imagine that President Trump wouldn't trust proven malicious liars and criminals.
    Basically, Trump would have to conduct his own investigation with no outside help.

In fact I will go one further. You see it right here on INGO and its pervasive everywhere.

Unless you agree with me, I will at the very least be highly skeptical of your results or at the worst, reject them out of hand. Basically trust no one.

Top Bottom