• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    A pair of these Nemesis Rx ANSI rated safety glasses with small 1.5 Diopter bifocals in the lower, inner quadrant next to the nose . . . the neutral color smoked lens version of the ones that arrived a day or so ago (posted earlier). Useful outdoors during daylight hours for all sorts of activities including shooting. Less than $15 a pair . . . as compared to the expensive designer "Gucci" safety glasses marketed to shooters and cyclists that cost 5x as much or more. The reader bifocal portion is perfect for handling gear, loading magazines, etc., with zero correction for looking through sights at a target.

Nemesis Rx Safety Glasses Smoke.jpg

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Monstrum Tactical 2.5 inch Low Profile Picatinny Riser Mount with QR. Adds a perfect length QR onto the Primary Arms SLx MD-25 ACSS that arrived a couple days ago. I've also put these onto Romeo5XDR circle-dot sights. Enables pulling the sight off the firearm rail when I'm cleaning it and maintaining it without messing with clamping screws and screwdrivers -- one less thing to get in the way. Obviously adds some height, and can affect co-witness with BUIS, but I don't worry about it.

Monstrum Tactical QR.jpg

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I went to Brian’s Surplus yesterday after going to the range and doing some target practice. But, before I left the range and purely by chance, I met Coopadup on the firing line. It was great meeting a fellow INGO member. I bought 1# of Titegroup, 1000 SPP, Berry’s 350 grn .458 (150 count) for the 1886 .45-70, 1lb Black Rifle Coffee and a can of Black Rifle Hot Cocoa mix.
    A great day and not a bad haul! :wavey:

Last edited:

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    This honeycomb AR filter arrived today for the recently acquired Primary Arms SLx MD-25 Red Dot ACSS. Took a bit of messing with it to get its threads to engage with those on the sight's objective end, but it's on and doesn't diminish the light coming through. I've put Sig versions on all the Romeo7 red dots and knew what to expect. Not only does it prevent light reflecting from the objective downrange, it also reduces glare and flare from bright light sources in front of the weapon.
    Primary Arms MD-25 SLCC #3 AR Filter.jpg

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Also arriving today by UPS is this MagPul BSL to put on the buffer tube of an AR-15. Already have a 16" long by 1-1/4" wide heavy nylon strap for it.

magpul-bsl-pistol-stabilizing-brace_-black.jpg

I've little doubt the Treasury Department's FinCEN has scooped up the transaction that purchased it for the FBI to put into their surveillance file on me.

Suck it up ATF . . . the injunctions continue . . .

Bill the Cat THBBFT.jpg

MrGiggles

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2023
    Carmel
    I finally said "screw it" and bought my first lever gun, a Henry 22. It was the cheapest model, the H001. Gonna clean it up and take it to the range this week, but just checking it out at home, I love the feel of it. Very ergonomic, the lever feels sturdy, and not gonna lie, I feel cool as hell holding it. I'm a believer that the cooler a gun looks, the more I'll take it to the range and practice with it (same logic with guitars lol) so I'm counting this as a win.

Half the reason I picked it up is for my wife. She's not a gun person and feels uncomfortable with semi autos, so the discrete action might help her feel more in control of the firearm while she learns. Plus I get to live out my cowboy larp fantasy, so that's a win-win.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I had bought a pair of stripped lowers from Larue a few months ago. I decided I better get the LPKs bought. Their 5.56 kit wasn’t bad at $50, but the 308 was pretty pricey, $125.
    but I decided both rifles will be all Larue.

Top Bottom