• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Got my PSA Dagger full size today from Route 262 Outdoors in Dillsboro.
    Very friendly people call you by your name go out of their way to help.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I was a LGS a couple days ago and there was an AR trigger group and safety in a little cardboard box. I asked the store owner how much and he said I could have it. Then he gave me a can coozie as well.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    bdybdall LMK how that Armscor .357 shoots, I bought a box at the Avon RK a week back and a box of their Armscor 9mm 115 gr on the same day.
    However, I tried to shoot the Armscor 9mm out of my Glock-26 and the first few rounds were primer strikes, with no corresponding BOOM!

I took it back and exchanged it for a 9mm 115 box of Blazer Brass, went over to Parabellum, and shot them all up with no issues.
    Armscor may have some tough primers is my guess.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    bdybdall LMK how that Armscor .357 shoots, I bought a box at the Avon RK a week back and a box of their Armscor 9mm 115 gr on the same day.
    However, I tried to shoot the Armscor 9mm out of my Glock-26 and the first few rounds were primer strikes, with no corresponding BOOM!

I took it back and exchanged it for a 9mm 115 box of Blazer Brass, went over to Parabellum, and shot them all up with no issues.
    Armscor may have some tough primers is my guess.
    I'm surprised you were allowed to exchange ammo.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    WEB, they (RK) said and I knew, there would be no refund, however the AVON RK Manager (BRUCE) came up to the returns desk where i could plainly show him the Glock firing pin strikes on the Armscor primers.
    We agreed the ammo could have heavy thick primers, or as he said may be defective.
    So he offered me another box of the same ammunition (Armscor) or my choice of any other box back in the ammo barn, and I pay the difference.
    The ammo barn had Winchester white box, and Blazer Brass for $19.99 a box and the Armscor was $17.99 a box.
    I took a box of Blaser Brass in exchange because I had used that in this G-26 already with no issues.
    It cost me $2.14 in exchange and i then went across the street to Parabellum and shot them all up.

Top Bottom