• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gravyman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 21, 2022
    Fishers
    Three more m3 pmags in FDE... The stack just keeps on getting deeper. Now the question becomes will I finally have the balls to make that tavor purchase I've been on the fence about for weeks...

510picker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2017
    Martinsville
    WEB, they (RK) said and I knew, there would be no refund, however the AVON RK Manager (BRUCE) came up to the returns desk where i could plainly show him the Glock firing pin strikes on the Armscor primers.
    We agreed the ammo could have heavy thick primers, or as he said may be defective.
    So he offered me another box of the same ammunition (Armscor) or my choice of any other box back in the ammo barn, and I pay the difference.
    The ammo barn had Winchester white box, and Blazer Brass for $19.99 a box and the Armscor was $17.99 a box.
    I took a box of Blaser Brass in exchange because I had used that in this G-26 already with no issues.
    It cost me $2.14 in exchange and i then went across the street to Parabellum and shot them all up.
    I took a buddy to the range last Friday to shoot his new pistol for the second time. He had two boxes of Armscor 9mm he bought at Avon RK. About every fifth round he got a light primer strike with no fire. Possible a bad batch?

Top Bottom