• ...and so much more!
  • 1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    No real practical reason for this, but earlier this year I bought an AR with a fixed stock and triangle front gas/sight post. For some reason it reminded me of a toy gun I used to play with. So I did it up like that gun.

eFYAZZf.jpg

Also bought a sling for my hunting rifle this year.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    No real practical reason for this, but earlier this year I bought an AR with a fixed stock and triangle front gas/sight post. For some reason it reminded me of a toy gun I used to play with. So I did it up like that gun.

eFYAZZf.jpg

Also bought a sling for my hunting rifle this year.
    Love the old school woodland camo.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Small purchase but I wanted to give a shout out to Talon Grips for their excellent customer service. I bought a set of the Pro Grips for my Shield. A couple days after I installed it, I found a tiny spot on the backstrap that wasn't stuck fast to the grip. Operator error for sure. I contacted them and asked them if I could reheat it and press it down.

They insisted on sending me a replacement grip even after I said that I wasn't looking for them to replace it due to my inabilities.

It's on it's way. For that I am going to buy another set of grips for my TX22C.

Had a similar experience with a part I purchased from TandenKross. I didn't like it and thought I would be stuck with it, but they offered me a refund, exchange for another one or another product. Since they had a mag for my pistol at the same price, I asked if I could exchange it. They are sending me the mag at no cost and a prepaid label to return the other part.

I also bought a Dell laptop this week and got good customer service from them. Not a gun, but lately I have had some good fortune dealing with people.

Knock on wood I continue to pick good companies!

DolomiteDave

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 11, 2022
    Carmel
    A 30mm Ring with Pic Rail on top. Going to try out mounting a red dot piggybacked from my scope. It may not fit due to how my existing rings and scope interface. Glad I didn't spend too much on it, and can always return it.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Dillon case feeder caliber conversion kits from Graf’s and a Real Avid firearm torque wrench to mount scopes and properly torque screws on my firearms.

Trebor657

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 1, 2017
    Fort wayne
    500 round of 9mm range ammo...but even better, the Shield Plus Performance center slide came back from being cerakoted in FDE...very happy with the result....

Shield after.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I just happened to look at the current wait times for form 4s a couple days ago and they are around thirteen months. Hopefully it isn't nearly that long.

Thanks for heads up, but it matters not, I have other suppressors. I always have multiple plates spinning as far as projects.

I wish the Form 4 was 100 months long. It may bring heat on Congress to reform/abolish the NFA.

Top Bottom