• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I got a side folding AR stock adapter that was ordered almost 2.5 months ago. It’s a no name Chinese knock off but it was cheap and I’ll see how it works out.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Not actually bought today but, our ammo supply is taking a step up. The wife's flight from Phoenix is scheduled to land any minute now. She's returning from a 5 day class at Gunsite Academy. She bought 1K rds of 9mm upfront ($330) and only shot about half of it. The other half is coming home with the girls who drove out there.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Dialed up the Harrison design site and filled my cart with almost everything to fill the new ground up 1911 project. I like their parts.
    Brownells rounded out my to buy list.

frame/slide/barrel will be picked out 1st of the week when I sit down with AllenM

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Went a long time without buying but lately a little buying spree for me. Last winter I "optimized" what I owned and sold a gun or two to minimize my inventory. I hadn't touched or even thought about my 1911 since it was just resting in the safe.

But I'm going to give it another go since I'm not doing well shooting my M&P so I ordered:
    Harrison Extreme Service Rear Sight with a correct height Dawson FO front sight. I am doing this because I have in the past drawn blood on the current rear sight when doing a fast reload under the pressure of a timer, lol.

I almost bought a set of VZ grips with the thumb notch but instead I made my own in the current VZ grips. A savings of $75 or so!
    Notch.jpg

I ordered an Ed Brown extended mag release and a lightweight spring. I'm hoping between the mag release and the notch cut, I can reach it better. The spring is just to try. I may or may not use it.

And lastly, I ordered a Kore gun belt using the Father's Day 10% discount.

I am still having issues with my Brimstone modified 10/22 trigger group. After reworking the stock extensively, bedding the action, adding a Feddersen barrel and a decent scope it shoots so well it's a shame to deal with malfunctions. I'm trying to talk myself into pulling the trigger on a Kidd group.
    10-22.jpg

Last edited:

tjh88

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 4, 2013
    Vallonia
    Picked up 250 rounds of 20 gauge online a couple of weeks ago (gave my only 100 round box to my brother in law about 2 weeks before I picked up a 1952 Browning O/U 20 so I was ammoless. Ordered some 308 a week later and then hit the gold mine at Wally World yesterday for 3 - 100 round boxes of 20 gauge. I'll be sharing with my BIL.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    Stopped by RK on my way in to work yesterday and lucked into the last 2 boxes of Aguila 40gr super extra they had on the shelf

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    Bought my daily allotment of .350 Legend ammo yesterday. Gonna go back today and get another 2 boxes.
    Dad went to Friendship yesterday with a wallet full of mad money. He's 73, so I imagine the heat did him in for the day as I have not heard what he picked up.

Top Bottom