Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just upgraded mine. New Boyd's At one stock and Mcarbo trigger springs

View attachment 128642
    Nice rifle my friend.

I was looking used as the LGS are either empty or off the rails pricing.

Seems those same rails run through the private sector as well.
    Found one (30-06) with an OK optic for trade. Offered up one of my 1911's and was told cash his way. Now thats some funny :poop: right there people.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Mine was definitely only midrange in price. There were plenty around the $2k mark that had me drooling and wishing my savings account was larger, that's for sure.
    Man I understand. I really do.
    I can think of nthing right now that excites me enough to make a jump.
    The ammo situation aside.

People have lost their freaking minds.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Man I understand. I really do.
    I can think of nthing right now that excites me enough to make a jump.
    The ammo situation aside.

People have lost their freaking minds.
    There was a reasonably priced cz in I think 7.62x39 at a LGS around me a few weeks ago.

Thankfully the two LGS I frequent aren't unreasonable in prices. Ammo is higher but not crazy.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There was a reasonably priced cz in I think 7.62x39 at a LGS around me a few weeks ago.

Thankfully the two LGS I frequent aren't unreasonable in prices. Ammo is higher but not crazy.
    Absolutely no interest in that cartridge. Been there done that.
    I would love to get back into 6.5C but that is a leap to find anything below insanity.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Found a decent deal on a nice looking zastava last week. I wouldn't have felt compelled to it but the shop was selling wit 7 mags, and I somehow feel like imports are going to be drastically cut at some point soon.
    I'm just hopeful the boat trip I'm taking soon will be fun.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Absolutely no interest in that cartridge. Been there done that.
    I would love to get back into 6.5C but that is a leap to find anything below insanity.
    yeah it's not really all that practical. Outclassed even by 6.5 grendel. I'm only considering because I have a bunch of it to shoot and not as much of any other rifle round.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    yeah it's not really all that practical. Outclassed even by 6.5 grendel. I'm only considering because I have a bunch of it to shoot and not as much of any other rifle round.
    At one time I was well set up in .308/6.5/30-06 but just never saw the need to keep all that inventory. I have 2 AR's that are stellar well past 400 and that is about as far as we generally shot.

I miss the Zen that goes with a casual afternoon dialing inn a good bolt gun.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    At one time I was well set up in .308/6.5/30-06 but just never saw the need to keep all that inventory. I have 2 AR's that are stellar well past 400 and that is about as far as we generally shot.

I miss the Zen that goes with a casual afternoon dialing inn a good bolt gun.
    Yeah I just don't see the immediate need for anything that goes past 200. I've only shot farther during a practical rifle course offered by the NRA several years ago. Amazing fun to ring steel at 500 yards, but around here I just don't shoot that far enough.

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    Technically it was late last night, but I think that’s close enough to today to count.

At some point in time I entered in my email for an in-stock notification for a Beretta 92 stainless steel barrel on Beretta’s shop. Well, I’ll be, I actually got an alert and it actually was in-stock!

I tell ya, I raced to the website so fast to check out. I’m super hyped! This just about finishes up my 92fs 2-tone customization (the takedown latch and button replacement will seal the deal).

Had a yearning for a nice bolt rifle. Its my "B" day so I looked around. After looking around I have come to the solid conclusion that ya-alls lost your damned minds.....:faint:
    Happy “B” day!

Top Bottom