• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Bought a vise block, some REM-Oil, and a nice ambi charging handle all from a LGS. It was amazing in the 20 minute I was there how many people came in looking for 9mm, .45, and .223 ammo. The staff gave their standard out-of-stock and don't-know-when reply. It was kinda sad to keep hearing that over and over with the dejected look on people's faces.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I bought a BCG for one of my AR builds, and traded some extra parts for a nice little Rossi / Interarms M69 .32 revolver. If I can find any ammo for it it should be a fun little gun to shoot. Yesterday I bought a few Bore Snakes in various calibers.

Last edited:

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Ordered a Sylvan folding stock adapter and a few 300blk D&H mags from DSG for a 300blk pistol. Ordered a new set of black 2.0 Scale grips and torx screws from SSI. Ordered a new black extended mag release button from Lokgrips. Technically I did all that yesterday:rolleyes:

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Just visited a new to me gun shop. Found out the had an entire aisle filled will decent to great quality ar parts at good "precovid" pricing.
    I bought the parts needed to complete 2 ars that have been in limbo. Wilson combat, bcm, cmc, and a couple aero parts.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Picked up a Wilson combat at another new to me gun shop in Illinois. Having it shipped to Indiana, but I can't wait. I happened to buy all the w.c. guts to complete it yesterday. It's almost as if it was preordained.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Going to a gun buddy today to pick up reloading supplies, some ammo and he has a Marine Corps rebuilt M1 Garand he is tempting me with.

Also tempting me with a '03 A4 clone. Who knows what I will come home with.

Waiting on EBay to deliver some grips for a Colt Police Positive Pimp Gun I am working on. Nickle plated (old) and I found some gaudy grips for it...

Top Bottom