• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Went to Bare Arms today to get a new TLR-7A. Had to wait a few minutes while the "kid" behind the counter helped a single mother with a 3 month old child buy a TACTICAL (because apparently that's all they cater to now) Shield EZ.

After they discussed AOR, ROE, and E&E, she packed up her new sidearm and baby. I was treated with respect despite my civilian status and left with my new WML in just a few minutes.
    CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.jpg

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I bought a BCG for my new .350 Legend build. Now if only the barrel I ordered from Midway would actually leave the Post office in St. Louis where it is currently being held hostage since Apr. 8 and the handguard I ordered on Apr. 6 would actually be shipped. Then I have to find some ammo that is in stock and somewhat affordable.
    Maybe by deer season I can actually shoot it....... :)

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I bought a leather custom made holster and magazine carrier for my Glock 30, and a nylon holster for my Glock 21 from Craft Holsters. They won`t arrive until end of May though.

And while not today, but a few weeks ago, I bought 5 boxes of Federal 3rd Degree turkey loads, and Cabela`s even had the best price I`ve seen for them. They were $20.99/box for 12 gauge loads! Add to that, Federal has a rebate offer going on, and I got approved for a $20 rebate on them!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    A supply of metal AK mags came in yesterday. I am a little worried. I don't remember seeing tactical being listed in the ad now that I think about it.

led4thehed2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I bought some hammer shims for my Ruger Redhawk from triggershims.com. Hoping this stops the hammer from rubbing against the frame and increases hammer-fall velocity enough to allow for use of a reduced-power mainspring without light primer strikes.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Unfortunately no buying for a while now.
    But I have sold a couple and a couple more are up for consideration.

Cant find a project for what I consider a fair price. People have lost their minds.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Ordered 2 more boxes of Federal fusion 450 bushmaster, 500 rounds CCI sv 22lr and picked this up (Citadel Boss 25) as partial payment on some repairs I did for someone

20210420_205741.jpg

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    I bought my brother some 10ga 3.5 inch #4 shot that sends 2oz down range at 1300fps for his Browning BPS.

To me this sounds horrible, for him it will be no big deal.

Top Bottom