• blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Couple of days late....

Had a day off Friday.

Hit up Whittaker's for the first time in 20 years. Saw an Olive Drab Ruger Wrangler for $199, had it sent to Evansville for the FFL transfer. Also picked up some 9mm, .22lr and .22 Mag while I was there.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Couple of days late....

Had a day off Friday.

Hit up Whittaker's for the first time in 20 years. Saw an Olive Drab Ruger Wrangler for $199, had it sent to Evansville for the FFL transfer. Also picked up some 9mm, .22lr and .22 Mag while I was there.
    I've been looking for the OD wrangler locally and have yet to see one...Im probably also a buyer when I finally stumble upon one.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    I've been looking for the OD wrangler locally and have yet to see one...Im probably also a buyer when I finally stumble upon one.

Most websites I've stumbled across show the OD Wrangler as "sold out." Whittaker's site shows 2 still in stock.

(I'm an Army vet and I've been wanting the OD version for some time. Saw it under the glass and couldn't resist.)

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Most websites I've stumbled across show the OD Wrangler as "sold out." Whittaker's site shows 2 still in stock.

(I'm an Army vet and I've been wanting the OD version for some time. Saw it under the glass and couldn't resist.)
    I have some OD stuff I'm a big fan of that color but most times online pictures are off a few shades here or there...I really want to see one IRL with my own eyes

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    A week or so ago I bought a chest carry rig for my 686 plus from Hosking Holsters. I don't have current plans to hunt with the revolver, but it will be a nice hiking protection piece.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Nothing yesterday, we stopped by the new Avon Indiana Rural King and they had Nix, Nein, Nada items worth shopping for in their sporting goods section.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Picked up a CZ Scorpion pistol with brace and some other goodies....

Then ordered 10 Prepper Gun Shop 32 round hybrid translucent mags with steel feed lips.
    Cant have the scorpion without a pile of mags. Now I need to put a Vortex red dot on it and hit the range.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Sold my ducati last week, so I went to 4 guns this weekend to buy an ak or 308 battle rifle, maybe a pcc... nope bought the s&w m&p 15-22 pistol instead.... and I am excited

Also bought...
    -dozen ar mags. a couple 10 rounders and the rest 30's
    -my daily allotment of 22lr and 763x39 (2 boxes each)
    -2 w.c 1911 mags
    -p80 g19 80% lower
    -w.c. BCG
    -Cmc single stage trigger
    Now I'm only missing a couple of items to finish my " got to have" list wtb here I come

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Mags. I buy magazines and parts.

Guns, too expensive now and I have no needs.

Ammunition, too expensive and I have a bunch beyond what I shoot.

Bought a bunch of AK mags a couple of weeks ago. Recently stumbled across a bunch of Brownells 20 rounders for AR-15. Into the storage tubs they go.

JasonCountry

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    West Lafayette
    Bought too much this last weekend but highlights are the Extar EP9 for my first PCC. Cheap thing that supposedly is a lot of fun. A variety of Lancer and Magpul mags for my ar and ar10. Box of 7.62 for the ar10 and another order for 10/22 mags.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Went to Bare Arms today to get a new TLR-7A. Had to wait a few minutes while the "kid" behind the counter helped a single mother with a 3 month old child buy a TACTICAL (because apparently that's all they cater to now) Shield EZ.

After they discussed AOR, ROE, and E&E, she packed up her new sidearm and baby. I was treated with respect despite my civilian status and left with my new WML in just a few minutes.

Top Bottom