What gun have you always always wished someone would make?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HARVEYtheDAMNED

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2011
    Semi-auto rifle that fires 7.62x54r that doesn't cost a fortune, if you can even find one.

12 GA pump made by Glock, because why the hell not?

A compact featherweight polymer rifle in .223, that folds and accepts AR15 mags.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The 10mm caseless the Marines use in the Alien/Predator movies has always had me quite intrigued. Think of a mini ball with propellant in the base (solid state) and ignited electronically. Seems like the most feasible solution for caseless ammo from my laymans perspective.

Also, I'm going to have to chime in on the 22 mag autoloader...why why WHY has it taken this long for a high capacity 22 mag to be produced? Even if it is almost as big as a desert eagle...it still seems like it should have been done years ago. And why is there no 22 LR version out there?

It's around...
    mdm4.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I'd like to see it become widely available and a tavor conversion kit for it! lol.

Perhaps most of all, a tavor in 6.5 grendel.

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    The .75 pistol from the Stainless Steel Rat books. Nerds may know what I'm talking about.

Also a .500 Magnum lever gun.

I like the idea of a .22LR minigun. That I could afford to shoot.

jurassicnarc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Several S&W J frames, particularly the totally hammerless Centennial Model, have served me well for years. I wish Smith would up-size the Centennial to a larger Frame size, and with a three inch barrel, to accommodate the .44. Either the K or L might work if held to five rounds, or a hammerless N Frame with six chambers would require less engineering to make it work. A snag proof .44 would be great for plain clothes. jn

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    A semi auto only AA 12.
    They make the gun, but not a semi auto only version. I beleive the open bolt design keeps even a semi auto out of my hands.

I'll second that. A semi-AA12 would be fantastic (or just remove the Hughes Amendment and I'll buy a full-auto one).

Top Bottom