What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    363   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Rewatching Supernatural on Netflix. It's cheesy, but it makes me happy and makes the gloom outside a little more tolerable these days.
    I added that to my queue and was going to start it, but discovered HBOMax has the first 10 or so seasons of the Doctor Who reboot along with Torchwood.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    "Spycraft" on netflix has been pretty good. Interesting to see the chess game of how America and Russia spy on each other or at least did. Dont think they are giving away all the secrets.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    If you haven't already watch True Detective on HBO. Season 1 with Matthew McConaughhey and Woody Harrelson might be the best thing on TV. Season 2 lags a bit but Season 3 is once again excellent.
    I've watched season 1 and 3 twice so far, i've never watched season 2 as I haven't heard good things?

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I added that to my queue and was going to start it, but discovered HBOMax has the first 10 or so seasons of the Doctor Who reboot along with Torchwood.
    If you liked things like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, this is in a similar vein but a little less cheesy than Buffy was. Very easy to get attached to the characters - it's well written for what it is.

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Just finished Bridgerton on Netflix. I recommend it! The Kominsky Method is good too! Re-watching American Horror. All of the seasons are currently on Netflix. The Handmaids Tale on Hulu is great too. If you’re looking for a sitcom, Amazon Prime has Grace and Frankie, and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Very funny!

Gingerbeardman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Anderson
    Oh I forgot Peaky Blinders! The first season was the best but all the seasons had solid parts. I felt the story got worse as it went on, but I like any period piece that moves along/story isn't too slow. .

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    In the never-ending quest to find a sitcom that we can stomach, I ran across Dharma and Greg on HULU. So far so good. Also watched the first episode of Veronica Mars (teenage detective) on HULU and it has possibilities too.

Everything we watch has to be run through a PG17 (or PG13 even?) filter because of my 87-year-old mom's delicate sensibilities.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    In the never-ending quest to find a sitcom that we can stomach, I ran across Dharma and Greg on HULU. So far so good. Also watched the first episode of Veronica Mars (teenage detective) on HULU and it has possibilities too.

Everything we watch has to be run through a PG17 (or PG13 even?) filter because of my 87-year-old mom's delicate sensibilities.
    I think it might be on Hulu, but Superstore is actually really good. It's become a staple "cheer me up show" for my wife.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Started re-watching Schitt$ Creek on IMDBtv. The first time I didn't think the first half season was that great... that it didn't really hit stride until mid-season 1 to beginning of season 2.

I was wrong, it was me. :)

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Started re-watching Schitt$ Creek on IMDBtv. The first time I didn't think the first half season was that great... that it didn't really hit stride until mid-season 1 to beginning of season 2.

I was wrong, it was me. :)
    So you like it or you don't? I tried about the first four or five episodes and just didn't get it. Some people have said it gets better midway into season 2. I don't have time to watch multiple seasons just to try to like it.

Top Bottom