What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    So you like it or you don't? I tried about the first four or five episodes and just didn't get it. Some people have said it gets better midway into season 2. I don't have time to watch multiple seasons just to try to like it.
    Wife and I loved it! She better than I the first 4-5 episodes the first time, so I powered through and really liked it second season and on.

Very quirky humor... now that I "get it", first 4-5 episodes of season 1 are better to me. Kinda like "Maron", Marc Maron's IFC series.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So you like it or you don't? I tried about the first four or five episodes and just didn't get it. Some people have said it gets better midway into season 2. I don't have time to watch multiple seasons just to try to like it.
    If you don't like it, it doesn't get that much better.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Okay. I normally don't like subtitles.
    But I've seen stuff about this on YouTube, and I got to tell you, I loved it.
    It's a Korean zombie movie.
    Main characters are a father and a daughter, with several well done supporting characters.

1612369886308.png

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Just finished season 5 of the Expanse, probably my favorite season yet.

I will not say for those whom have not watched it yet, but there is a surprise in the last episode.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I didn't think I would like the new One Day at a Time on Netflix, but I do. Rita Moreno is fabulous.

I remembered that we used to like Rockford Files when I was younger, but when we tried to watch it again, it was a snoozefest. I think back in the 70's there were not as many options for TV, and we were not as worldly as we are now.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I couldn't get past the first few, just didn't find it funny. My sister loves it, wife and I...not so much.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Wife talked me into watching "Outlander", it's not bad, she likes it more than I.
    My wife turned it on last night.

Me: "What's this about?"
    "You'll like it - this guy just got back from the war, and it's set in the '40s."
    "Isn't it about time travel?"
    "No, I don't think so."
    "Isn't there some breastfeeding in this?"
    "What?!"
    "Yeah, you should Google it."

At the episode end, she was hooked; I just wanted to watch Archer.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Just started Last Man Standing tonight. We'll keep it in the rotation. Also started Modern Family. Not sure if it will make the cut or not.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I just started Netflix's new doc about Elisa Lam "Crime scene: The vanishing at the cecil hotel" Ive followed it on the internet for some time. Ive heard it was paranormal, suicide, murder, etc. This doc has some new things i havent seen in the youtube videos maybe i just missed them but its pretty good, would recommend.

Ive tried watching Westworld twice now. I get past the first season and i find myself not engaged any longer. Maybe its not for me, but everyone talks so greatly about it so I try.

Top Bottom