What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Extraction was pretty good.

Just started Outer Banks. I thought it was going to be some weird teen show at first, nope. It is actually getting really good.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Someone on Facebook recommended Outer Banks so I added it to my watch list but haven't started it yet.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Someone on Facebook recommended Outer Banks so I added it to my watch list but haven't started it yet.

Its good, it does have a couple moments of stupid but most shows do.

One thing, it reminds me of Grease meaning they have 25-28 year olds playing 16 year olds. Heck, in Grease, Rizzo was so old she was on menopause when they filmed that movie.

Nickbau5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2020
    Brownsburg
    Finished Community the other night, I have it playing in the background as I work from home, and then tonight started the series Waco on Netfilx. but will reserve that for when I can give full attention to watch. It is so far a great show and really shows how bad the ATF and FBI were in the siege, and doesn't hold any punches on the misdeeds and inter-politics of the ATF. I would highly recommend it if you enjoy "based on true events" type shows/movies.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Finished Community the other night, I have it playing in the background as I work from home, and then tonight started the series Waco on Netfilx. but will reserve that for when I can give full attention to watch. It is so far a great show and really shows how bad the ATF and FBI were in the siege, and doesn't hold any punches on the misdeeds and inter-politics of the ATF. I would highly recommend it if you enjoy "based on true events" type shows/movies.

Yes, Waco is a really good series. There was a big thread on the show on here somewhere from a year or two ago.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan

Those parts were completely fabricated.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Extraction was pretty good.

Just started Outer Banks. I thought it was going to be some weird teen show at first, nope. It is actually getting really good.

I started Outer Banks, and stopped watching. If it gets good, I might give it another go. Yeah, Extraction was pretty good. For Thor.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I started Outer Banks, and stopped watching. If it gets good, I might give it another go. Yeah, Extraction was pretty good. For Thor.

I finished Outer Banks and it was ok. Started out alright then a couple pretty good episodes in the middle then slide down the last couple episodes. I will not be watching season two if/when it comes out.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Of probably no interest to anyone here... watching Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045.

This is a CG "sequel" to the anime from the 90s. The art style was from a digital artist that I adore, Ilya Kuvshinov.

It's a unique take on the series that's getting some typical internet criticism, but I'm enjoying it. Definitely plan to go back and rewatch the three anime seasons.

Bartman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    We watched Extraction and Angel Has Fallen in within a few days of each other. That's quite a bit of gunplay. The wife has watched all of Ozark, but I couldn't get into it. We just started Dark, which looks interesting but from what I saw on the internet it looks COMPLICATED.

TBH I've been spending more time with the Playstation than with with Netflix.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

My wife watched it - it's just a bunch of foul-mouthed, juvenile delinquents on a treasure hunt.

In one way it's meant for the young adult market (first romances and breakups, backstabbing, daddy issues), except the material is way too vulgar.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom