What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The wife, who is normally grossed out easy, has become obsessed with Dr Pimple Popper.

you will probably end up having dental descaling videos added into your feed. Some of those are crazy. Imagine plaque from 20 years of never brushing. In some cases it covers not only the teeth but the gums. Insane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1wkOjN95Fw (didnt embed because its kinda gross)

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I HEREBY CLEANSE THIS THREAD!

IRX7kh4.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You might want to skip the Crystal Skull
    It will break your heart.

Heh, watched it last night.

It wasn't that bad! I think the first 90% of it is decent enough. I like the cosmic horror aspects. The end was a bit "out there", so I can see why people were criticizing it at the time.

Well, I feel accomplished. Now to find another classic series I've let go...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Heh, watched it last night.

It wasn't that bad! I think the first 90% of it is decent enough. I like the cosmic horror aspects. The end was a bit "out there", so I can see why people were criticizing it at the time.

Well, I feel accomplished. Now to find another classic series I've let go...

You should watch the South Park episode where they say Indiana Jones was being molested.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Mindhunter...

Normally I run away from criminal drama types because for years I've had my share and there were/are so many out there I just can't keep up. Too damn overwhelming.

BUT...

I've heard people mention Mindhunter a few times. I do like to watch something without knowing anything about it first. I don't read any thing before hand and then it will either surprise or disappoint. On this one I was told it was some kind of crime drama and thankfully, that's all I knew about it.

I like it. I was very surprised. It just all kinda clicked for me. Partly too because I do enjoy seeing nice period cars in the correct settings even though it's not all that long ago. And I love me some old carbureted interceptors.

I have only just started the first season but I really like it..... and I haven't even started drinking yet.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Mindhunter...

Normally I run away from criminal drama types because for years I've had my share and there were/are so many out there I just can't keep up. Too damn overwhelming.
    Is that anything like Mindhorn?

[video=youtube;_oDHNhPxjsM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oDHNhPxjsM[/video]

PS - that's a movie for Indi. ;)

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Started re-watching Hannibal, the series with Mads Mikkelsen as Dr. Lecter. It took me awhile to warm up to having Mikkelsen as Hannibal, but the series is really well done, I think.

Lotsa gore, and lots of gourmet food(!) so be warned.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Dracula the series on Netflix. At first, I thought it was some hokey rehash of Christopher Lee’s “Dracula,” but ohhhh no. It’s pretty damn good. About midway through the series you’re thrown for a loop. Probably one of the best takes on the Dracula-Van Helsing dynamic.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I watched outbreak the other day.

i remember seeing Outbreak when it was a new movie. We lived in Indy and went to a new theater that had cabaret style seating with drink and food service to your tables. Just to prank. people I started coughing during the. show... :) Yes, I am that. sort of guy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom