• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    ….. after a quick google search strictly for research. I immediately regretted not heeding the warning in parenthesis.
    The masses absolutely love her for her courage in promoting the idea of being comfortable in your body. They see her as a pioneer who encourages "body positivity".

The truth is that she is obesely overweight (not trying to point fingers, I have a ways to go), she is unhealthy, and her weight and lifestyle will lead to irreversible damage to her body. Her "courage" in promoting body positivity will lead to encouraging (mostly) women to remain in an unhealthy state rather than making lifestyle changes necessary for a healthy body.

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have a woman with curves than a skinny girl, but those aren't curves.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    The masses absolutely love her for her courage in promoting the idea of being comfortable in your body. They see her as a pioneer who encourages "body positivity".

The truth is that she is obesely overweight (not trying to point fingers, I have a ways to go), she is unhealthy, and her weight and lifestyle will lead to irreversible damage to her body. Her "courage" in promoting body positivity will lead to encouraging (mostly) women to remain in an unhealthy state rather than making lifestyle changes necessary for a healthy body.

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have a woman with curves than a skinny girl, but those aren't curves.
    One thing that has blown my mind since I lost weight is people asking me why I lost weight? Uh, because I’d like to live past my 50’s? It’s just insane how we’ve accepted obesity as a normal lifestyle.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    A few year ago I decided I needed to lose some weight or buy new pants or start changing my IWB holsters to inside the belt holsters. My daughter asked if I had been losing weight, I replied about 25 pounds. Then she asked if it was on purpose. Jim.

Top Bottom