• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I posted this in another thread, but it applies here too I think as it is a reaction to the AZ shooting.

GOP Rep. Will Introduce New Strict Gun Law | The Blaze

No carry within 1000 feet of President, Vice President, Member of Congress, or Federal Judges, and others I am sure will be added, give them time.

Does that mean I can't drive thru town near the Federal Courthouse?

How are we the little people supposed to know where our betters are?

Does that make a Constitution doesn't apply bubble that travels with them everywhere they go?

What if I live across the streeet from one? Do I have to move?
    What if they go to a gun store? Does the dealer get arrested?
    What if they go to a gun show? Do all the serfs have to leave?

another worthless waste of time and tax payor money. Even if this bill was law a week ago, it wouldnt have stopped that loon from killing those people. Too many gun law only hurt the law abiding citizens, since criminals and nuts will always do whatever they want anyways. now, start sending criminals caught with guns away for life or executing them and then we might see a change for the better.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    I'm starting to see Peter King as a typical New York grandstander. Yeah, he's Republican, but he makes too much noise and says too little. Bill T.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    another worthless waste of time and tax payor money. Even if this bill was law a week ago, it wouldnt have stopped that loon from killing those people. Too many gun law only hurt the law abiding citizens, since criminals and nuts will always do whatever they want anyways. now, start sending criminals caught with guns away for life or executing them and then we might see a change for the better.
    oh i beg to differ. this is how it will go down

gun-free-zone.jpg

then they will put down there guns and make some camel milk and talk out there differences. you know how it usually goes.

:rolleyes: yeah i know another stupid law will really change things.

CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    this may shed some light as to why the sheriff is acting the way he is

Arizona Sheriff Dupnik Was Aware of Loughner’s Mental Illness, Did Nothing

http://biggovernment.com/publius/20...ss-did-nothing/

Apparently Dupnik has been protecting Laughner because Laughner's family is involved in local gov.

Plus he is leftwing hack, but yeah, numerous reports of death threats and no action by his dept. Time for the Gov, to remove him from office. (If AZ has that provision)

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    We haven't heard the last of this Dupnik character / idiot. This is just the tip of the iceberg. It just made no sense for him to go into a political tirade about this without any provocation. Typical libtard. He lights the building on fire, then when he can't get out, blames someone else. Bill T.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    We haven't heard the last of this Dupnik character / idiot. This is just the tip of the iceberg. It just made no sense for him to go into a political tirade about this without any provocation. Typical libtard. He lights the building on fire, then when he can't get out, blames someone else. Bill T.
    That Sheriff is exactly what I've been talking about for well over a year now.
    The "Brass" in Police work cause almost 100% of the problems for the rank and file Officers. Statements such as his put every level headed Officer on his Department on the hot seat with the Citizens. :noway:
    They can't speak up against him or they will be disciplined/fired!!
    They have to follow his directives no matter how distasteful they are, as long as they are legal orders.

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    I posted this in another thread, but it applies here too I think as it is a reaction to the AZ shooting.

GOP Rep. Will Introduce New Strict Gun Law | The Blaze

No carry within 1000 feet of President, Vice President, Member of Congress, or Federal Judges, and others I am sure will be added, give them time.

Does that mean I can't drive thru town near the Federal Courthouse?

How are we the little people supposed to know where our betters are?

Does that make a Constitution doesn't apply bubble that travels with them everywhere they go?

What if I live across the streeet from one? Do I have to move?
    What if they go to a gun store? Does the dealer get arrested?
    What if they go to a gun show? Do all the serfs have to leave?

Alright! Now we will have mobile gun free zones if it gets passed.
    I am totally going to hang out with the gov officials now. Wait. Does that mean the heavier the congress critter the larger the zone will be? Wonder if I donated to their campaign they would go around town with me? Hey I wouldn't have to be worried about going to Chicago or Detroit.

CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    Alright! Now we will have mobile gun free zones if it gets passed.
    I am totally going to hang out with the gov officials now. Wait. Does that mean the heavier the congress critter the larger the zone will be? Wonder if I donated to their campaign they would go around town with me? Hey I wouldn't have to be worried about going to Chicago or Detroit.

I follow your reasoning, stay away from skinny officials?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    The "Brass" in Police work cause almost 100% of the problems for the rank and file Officers. Statements such as his put every level headed Officer on his Department on the hot seat with the Citizens. :noway:
    They have to follow his directives no matter how distasteful they are, as long as they are legal orders.

I agree with this. and a lot of my issues with LEO abuses stem from the command structure. But why dont all of the beat stand together and denounce them? I really dont think the citizens will stand for a chief or sheriff that fires his whole police force. they aren't in the military, they can refuse an order if they know its wrong.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    The 1,000 foot law will go nowhere. It would effectively ban guns in Washington again, nullifying the results of the Heller decision. This all amounts to post incident rhetoric. Bill T.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute

QFFT

Quoted For "Effin" Truth.

Repped.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I agree with this. and a lot of my issues with LEO abuses stem from the command structure. But why dont all of the beat stand together and denounce them? I really dont think the citizens will stand for a chief or sheriff that fires his whole police force. they aren't in the military, they can refuse an order if they know its wrong.
    Even in the military it is you duty to refuse an unlawful order, you even take an oath to that effect. Check out oathkeepers.

Top Bottom