• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Happy to say I haven't seen this propaganda yet and I hope I can avoid it in the future.. I have enough things that annoy me without random sinage.
    This. Not seen one as yet.
    Yes we just want to be left alone and live our lives.

Last edited:

Bugzilla

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    No such signs down here!

What do you mean “white” people?

White people are only Anglo-Saxon and Nordic. English,Irish,welch,scots,Normans,Swedish,Denmark, Norway.
    Russians and all the other East Europeans are Slavic. Germans are spawn of satan. Italians are Italian. Spanish are Spanish.

Get you Caucasian facts straight!
    What about the Polish, and no pollack jokes allowed!!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I have placed them all around my cape cod house on my picket fence facing in and out.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Sounds like 'white liberal guilt' to me... These are the people who listen to NPR and believe all this woke BS. It makes them feel good about themselves because they have been told they should feel guilty for their 'privilege'. :lmfao:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    What about the Polish, and no pollack jokes allowed!!
    A pair of Polish airline pilots are coming in for a landing after a long trans-Atlantic flight.

They come in hot and overshoot the runway. The wheels barely kiss the last few feet of tarmac before the plane skids off into the grass.

After the dust settles the Polish captain turns to the co-pilot and says, "that's the shortest runway I've ever seen."

The co-pilot looks out the window and replys, "It sure is wide though."

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    A pair of Polish airline pilots are coming in for a landing after a long trans-Atlantic flight.

They come in hot and overshoot the runway. The wheels barely kiss the last few feet of tarmac before the plane skids off into the grass.

After the dust settles the Polish captain turns to the co-pilot and says, "that's the shortest runway I've ever seen."

The co-pilot looks out the window and replys, "It sure is wide though."
    ooh yes! ethnic jokes are back! now do mexican jokes! or black jokes! yeah do some black jokes!

Les Paul

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2021
    Greenfield, Indiana
    There is this quirkly guy in my neighborhood that has a "BLM" sign in his yard. Funny thing is, there isn't a black household to be found around here which tells me this about him: For whatever reason, he feels compelled to notify the rest of us of his political leanings, yet, he lives in a mostly white, highly conservative town. He wouldn't live anywhere near the people he supposedly supports! I find this to be typical of allot of his ilk; Hypocrites.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    We (the concerned neighbors) just conducted an area study. Which road into the area we felt we could keep open during a storm riot WWROL ect. Weird how many remember what yard sign was in the yard of these homes during election season.

The three five and ten mile area are mapped out.

Top Bottom