Way to go senator ( soon to be Governor) Braun!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    $60,600,000,000 more to **** away in Ukraine?
    $14,100,000,000 more to **** away on Israel?
    $10,000,000,000 more to **** away on Gaza?

Meanwhile, US taxpayers are burdened with over $34,000,000,000,000 in debt!

**** these ********. Who is writing this crap?
    you forgot the 2,500,000,000 for the *** damn ****** ******* NGO's

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I just called Todd Young's office in D.C. . . .

Intern who answered phone wouldn't tell me if Young is voting for or against the bill. Complained it was 370 pages long and he only got it on Sunday night. Nothing but noncommittal weasel word waffling. Couldn't get a straight up "yes" or "no" answer even after I pressed for one. Cloture vote is supposedly tomorrow.

Young's Indy office won't answer phone.
    Young's DC office phone number: 1-202-224-5623

I suggest calling his office and using "2" to get to a staff member . . . and asking if he's voting "no" on the bill . . . and that your expectation is he will vote no on it. He needs to get the avalanche of phone calls.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I finally got through to Young's Indianapolis office as well . . .
    1-317-226-6700

Same noncommittal waffling weasel-words about him not having made a public statement about it yet. Couldn't answer a straight up yes or no after I pressed for it. I may very well call the third Valparaiso number for him and leave a message there. One can conclude from the noncommittal weasel-words he's planning on voting for it . . . else he'd have put out a statement he's not voting for it.

Todd Young needs the avalanche of phone calls expressing the expectation he'll vote against it. If it passes Senate Cloture it will pass the Senate and you know there are the Maine and Alaskan senators already on board along with Mitch and the other clown, Lankford, who helped write it.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    I finally got through to Young's Indianapolis office as well . . .
    1-317-226-6700

Same noncommittal waffling weasel-words about him not having made a public statement about it yet. Couldn't answer a straight up yes or no after I pressed for it. I may very well call the third Valparaiso number for him and leave a message there. One can conclude from the noncommittal weasel-words he's planning on voting for it . . . else he'd have put out a statement he's not voting for it.

Todd Young needs the avalanche of phone calls expressing the expectation he'll vote against it. If it passes Senate Cloture it will pass the Senate and you know there are the Maine and Alaskan senators already on board along with Mitch and the other clown, Lankford, who helped write it.
    Done...

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    According to Young's Facebook page, he plans to vote no tomorrow. Also, Todd Young is a Marine incase you guys didn't know.
    I know, and I've known since he first ran for office. He's a disgrace to the Corps and the Armed Forces. He voted for the Gun Bill (Safer Communities Act) which is now being exploited by ATF for all sorts of draconian rules including a backdoor gun registry that will ban all private gun sales without exception. Thank Todd Young for that one.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I know, and I've known since he first ran for office. He's a disgrace to the Corps and the Armed Forces. He voted for the Gun Bill (Safer Communities Act) which is now being exploited by ATF for all sorts of draconian rules including a backdoor gun registry that will ban all private gun sales without exception. Thank Todd Young for that one.
    Maybe I should have put the marine part in purple lol, I was just making fun of how every time he says something he has to remind people that he was a marine.

Top Bottom