• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    Sitting here, watching Fox News, as the House folds, and passes to raise the debt limit and reopen the .gov. Only kicks the can down the road for 90 days, so we will get to watch the spectacle again in 3 months... Ugh:rolleyes:

So, when will China come knocking because we can't even afford to pay the interest on their loans to us anymore? What collateral has our .gov promised? :popcorn:

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Sitting here, watching Fox News, as the House folds, and passes to raise the debt limit and reopen the .gov. Only kicks the can down the road for 90 days, so we will get to watch the spectacle again in 3 months... Ugh:rolleyes:

So, when will China come knocking because we can't even afford to pay the interest on their loans to us anymore? What collateral has our .gov promised? :popcorn:

Hopefully whatever it is, it includes Ted Cruz. I realize that this "collateral" only ups the interest rate, but they can repo him anytime.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville

Kalifornia!

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Cruz is doing what he promised the people who voted for him that he would do. I respect the few politicians who keep the promises they made to get elected.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Hey, you leave the Biebs outta this. If I were in high school and Biebs was coming to town, I'd be there in a minute (of course, wearing ear plugs). I think the numbers would be on my side.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Sitting here, watching Fox News

Watching Fox News always reminds me of a swirling bowl too.

Whatever it is, I hope it includes STREAK.

Please take your mindless liberal rhetoric drivel somewhere else.

And no, I won't cite sources for your incompetent @$$.

Please leave. Ill even play nice and ask please.

Your blessed presence here makes about as much sense as a straight guy at a Bieber concert.

Translated: "I don't have the wherewithal to debate you. Please leave because I can't handle viewpoints other than my own." :):

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Watching Fox News always reminds me of a swirling bowl too.

Translated: "I don't have the wherewithal to debate you. Please leave because I can't handle viewpoints other than my own." :):

Nope. Just tired of his idiotic gloating and his inability to grasp the damage to America that still isn't being addressed by those in power.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The liberal movement is just a perfect reflection of the majority of our population. They want everything they can get for nothing. They don't care about their children, whichever ones they haven't already murdered, and they don't care if their legacy is one of financial ruin. They will spend and spend and spend for their immediate gratification and be totally unconcerned about consequences. I suppose they believe that they won't be alive to see the devastaition they are causing. Or, they are too simple to realize that if you continue to push the middle class down and multiply the entitlement class that there will be no one left to pay the bills.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Good morning INGO.

This is your in-thread warning. Personal insults will not be tolerated. No additional warnings will be issued. Posts will be removed, bans will be issued.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,
    -Paul

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    For ****'s sake, I was hoping for economic collapse this weekend, now I am going to have to spend two days at the ice rink!!!

I'm never getting my hopes up again... :laugh:

Top Bottom