• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    It's never worth a 3 hour trip if you're looking for deals. If you're looking to have fun and look at/fondle lots of cool stuff, it's worth it.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I would be interested to hear how it is as well. I actually was in Indy this afternoon for meetings at the IGCN and got done around 3:30. I debated hanging around for 1 1/2 hours for the show but decided I would rather get home in the daylight. The bigger show in the south pavilion is worth it IMHO. I like the October show.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    In my opinion the show was better than I have seen in a while. There was a pretty good supply of ammo, and lots of new guns. I didn't see hardly anything used though, except for what people were carrying around, and even that was a lot less than usual. The crowd was smaller this go round also. I got in line at 1340 and was in the door at 1415 so no complaints there. Was able to get around easily also.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    In my opinion the show was better than I have seen in a while. There was a pretty good supply of ammo, and lots of new guns. I didn't see hardly anything used though, except for what people were carrying around, and even that was a lot less than usual. The crowd was smaller this go round also. I got in line at 1340 and was in the door at 1415 so no complaints there. Was able to get around easily also.

yeah, there was some better deals than what was at the last 2 shows, but there are still some delusional dealers there.

piercedjp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    22lr was still insanely over priced, but I found 100 rounds of 9mm federal brass for $32, which I though was decent. A much smaller show than recently, but decent enough prices.

CharlesGoodnight

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    The show was on the smaller side. I did not see many deals. It is always fun to go handle a few firearms and I enjoyed my time there. Noticed a lack of semi-auto SG, which is one of the things I had an eye for. Plenty of Glocks - they were all around 500+ give or take. Beretta 92s were $550-$650. So, all in all, typical market pricing.

bos-94-003

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    Marion
    Anyone purchase or price primers, specifically CCI 500? I saw where people posted that most ammo was available and priced decently but wondered about reloading supplies.

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    Lots if 223 for around 159 for 500. Most primers were in 36 dollar range. Powders in the 23-30 range. H110 was scarce. I picked up a very nice Marlin 1895 45/70 for my upcoming bear trip. I ghought it was a pretty good show.

The Wamp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Martinsville
    There was a good stock of .22 (I don't remember what brand. Old white box I have never seen, never heard of the brand. ) in boxes of 50 for 6 bucks up front and to the left as you walk in. A few people had the winchester m-22 bricks for $55. Saw a bucket o' bullets for $135. All cci Mini-mags were $15 or $16. Stingers $13-16, a blazer brick for $45.

One of the ammo Botha up front had some 5.56 tracer @ $.75/ round, per piece. Shotgun everywhere, but no thank you, I will never pay $7 for ONE tracer, dragons breath, or flechette round. Cool stuff though.

The guy with the AR rail mount grenade launchers had a fireworks grenade making kit... To shoot fireworks from your grenade launcher... Redneck Fourth of July!

indyjs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Greenwood
    XDS 9mm or 45 for 489. xdm's for 499 and xds two tones from 539. ZX guns had the best pricing by far. Other prices all over the map

Top Bottom