• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    The article is written by the same progressives that champion people like Antifa. The favelas are drug and crime infested hell holes of gang controlled anarchy. My position is in favor of the Brazilian police they rail against and the direct action they've taken. I would link to conservative news coverage of the police action, but there isn't any that I could find. And the police in the US seem to be compromised by the corrupt politicians that tell them to stand down and then DAs drop charges against these criminals. Antifa will continue to terrorize the streets until they are hunted like this.
    I’m all for standing up to evil, but there has to be a line drawn that is somewhere past making the guy all hyped up to go out with his “gang” and off some “enemies” with his state approved hit list the judge, jury, and executioner.
    When laws are changed to make us outlaws (I know 2A restrictions don’t equal gang/drug activity but bear with me) do we want the same to happen here? The left will be cheering for it.

Top Bottom